knitting on Jan 22nd

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2006
      If no one has claimed it, I'd like to host on January
      22nd.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
        Hi Ann--Denise already volunteered for the 22nd. Are
        you able to host on Jan. 29th?

        --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...>
        wrote:

        > If no one has claimed it, I'd like to host on
        > January
        > 22nd.

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2006
          Not the 29th--the next time I'd be able to host is
          February 26th.

          --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Ann--Denise already volunteered for the 22nd.
          > Are
          > you able to host on Jan. 29th?
          >
          > --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis"
          > <tcarp8@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          > > If no one has claimed it, I'd like to host on
          > > January
          > > 22nd.

          > > protection around
          > > http://mail.yahoo.com
          > >

          > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          >
          > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
          >
          > bigwildonion@...
          > jfitzg7@...
          >
          > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          > protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • karla beard-leroy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 14, 2006
            Hey Joyce,

            Sorry so late, life OUT OF CONTROL but I would love to come and relax and knit with you all on Sunday. I will take a my allergy pills before I come.

            karla

            "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: I apologize if this is a duplicate message--the first one I posted
            hasn't hit my inbox, and I want to be sure you get the announcement.
            Thanks!

            __________________________

            Hello all,

            I am hosting the next knitting group this Sunday, 4-6 pm in my
            apartment near Addison and Lawndale. This is near Logan Square in the
            Avondale neighborhood. Please RSVP by Friday to get the exact location.

            The blue line El stops two and a half blocks away. It's okay to bring
            bicycles inside. There is some street parking available.

            If you have allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

            There will be coffee, tea, and a little something to snack on.

            Best,

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square