Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      Come out and knit with us.

      Wednesday, February 23
      from 6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

      Hope to see you there!

      Annemarie
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
        Hi everybody,

        Come out and knit with us.

        Wednesday, March 2
        from 6:30 to 8 pm
        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

        Hope to see you there!

        Annemarie
      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
          Logan Square knits
          Every Wednesday evening
          6:30 to 8 pm
          Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
          Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

          Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
          other types of needlework.

          If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
          and one of us can show you the basics.
        • Annemarie Neff

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 19 2:23 PM
                Logan Square knits
                Wednesday night
                6:30 to 8 pm
                Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

                We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
                there will be Wednesday, April 27.

                Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
                temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
                of Western Ave.

                The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
                meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
                classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
                the problem when the new building is completed.
              • Annemarie Neff
                Message 7 of 16 , May 25, 2005
                  Wednesday, May 25
                  6:30 to 8 pm