sorry if duplicate! knitting this sunday, jan. 15

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10 3:55 PM
      I apologize if this is a duplicate message--the first one I posted
      hasn't hit my inbox, and I want to be sure you get the announcement.
      Thanks!

      __________________________

      Hello all,

      I am hosting the next knitting group this Sunday, 4-6 pm in my
      apartment near Addison and Lawndale. This is near Logan Square in the
      Avondale neighborhood. Please RSVP by Friday to get the exact location.

      The blue line El stops two and a half blocks away. It's okay to bring
      bicycles inside. There is some street parking available.

      If you have allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

      There will be coffee, tea, and a little something to snack on.

      Best,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11 7:54 AM
        Hi Joyce,

        I'm not positive I can make it this week, but I'll try.

        Marita

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11 10:19 AM
          That's fine, Marita.

          Just in case you can make it, my address is 3656 W.
          Eddy. It is on the northeast corner of Lawndale and
          Eddy, one block south of Addison. If you take the blue
          line el, just walk west past the viaduct to Lawndale,
          then go one block south.

          If you need to call, I'm at 773-580-7669.

          Hope your week is going well!

          --- Marita Klements <mklements@...> wrote:

          > Hi Joyce,
          >
          > I'm not positive I can make it this week, but I'll
          > try.
          >
          > Marita
          >

          > >From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
          > <bigwildonion@...>
          > >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [logan2knits] sorry if duplicate!
          > knitting this sunday, jan. 15
          > >Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:55:11 -0000
          > >
          > >I apologize if this is a duplicate message--the
          > first one I posted
          > >hasn't hit my inbox, and I want to be sure you get
          > the announcement.
          > >Thanks!
          > >
          > >__________________________
          > >
          > >Hello all,
          > >
          > >I am hosting the next knitting group this Sunday,
          > 4-6 pm in my
          > >apartment near Addison and Lawndale. This is near
          > Logan Square in the
          > >Avondale neighborhood. Please RSVP by Friday to get
          > the exact location.
          > >
          > >The blue line El stops two and a half blocks away.
          > It's okay to bring
          > >bicycles inside. There is some street parking
          > available.
          > >
          > >If you have allergies, please note that two cats
          > live with me.
          > >
          > >There will be coffee, tea, and a little something
          > to snack on.
          > >
          > >Best,
          > >
          > >Joyce

          > FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get
          > it now!

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11 5:50 PM
            If no one has claimed it, I'd like to host on January
            22nd.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12 9:22 AM
              Hi Ann--Denise already volunteered for the 22nd. Are
              you able to host on Jan. 29th?

              --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 13 12:07 PM
                Not the 29th--the next time I'd be able to host is
                February 26th.

                wrote:

                > Hi Ann--Denise already volunteered for the 22nd.
                > Are
                > you able to host on Jan. 29th?
                >
                > --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis"
                > <tcarp8@...>
                > wrote:
                >

                > > If no one has claimed it, I'd like to host on
                > > January
                > > 22nd.

                > > protection around
                > > http://mail.yahoo.com
                > >

                > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                >
                > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                >
                > bigwildonion@...
                > jfitzg7@...
                >
                > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                > protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • karla beard-leroy
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 14 12:23 PM
                  Hey Joyce,

                  Sorry so late, life OUT OF CONTROL but I would love to come and relax and knit with you all on Sunday. I will take a my allergy pills before I come.

                  karla

                  "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: I apologize if this is a duplicate message--the first one I posted
                  hasn't hit my inbox, and I want to be sure you get the announcement.
                  Thanks!

                  __________________________

                  Hello all,

                  I am hosting the next knitting group this Sunday, 4-6 pm in my
                  apartment near Addison and Lawndale. This is near Logan Square in the
                  Avondale neighborhood. Please RSVP by Friday to get the exact location.

                  The blue line El stops two and a half blocks away. It's okay to bring
                  bicycles inside. There is some street parking available.

                  If you have allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

                  There will be coffee, tea, and a little something to snack on.

                  Best,

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square