jan 8 meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      I hope to see you at the next knit meet Jan. 8 at my house. It will be 4-6 pm but people would be welcome to stay later. My address is 2426 n . francisco ave #2.
      I am just north of Fullerton just slightly east of Milwaukee. Francisco is one way heading south. My phone number is 252-7791. See you then Margaret