Re: off topic help please

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
      Hi Marcy- I'm not sure if you got my first email so I'm going to post
      a second response. I would be more than happy to look after the boys
      tomorrow night. Please go ahead and email me or give me a call if you
      would haven't found a babysitter for you yet.

      I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather.

      -Denise