New file uploaded to logan2knits

  • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the logan2knits
      group.

      File : /logan2library knitting.doc
      Uploaded by : annemarie_neff <annemarie.neff@...>
      Description : Logan Square Knitting For All Ages flyer

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      annemarie_neff <annemarie.neff@...>
    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
        I can't remember who was asking about knit string
        bags. I couldn't find the paper pattern I have had
        and never tried, but here are two versions I found on
        line. I keep meaning to make one...

        Ann

        http://tiajudy.com/stringbag.htm

        http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/stories/s1066917.htm