Congratulations!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
      I hope you'll bring it on Sunday so we can see if you're not in too much of
      a hurry to mail it, because you deserve much congradulations and fussing
      over. And I will let my mom know. I didn't bother to block the scarf
      because, well it's a rectangle, so who knows what it'll look like when wet.

      See you soon,
      Marita

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
        Hooray! I know how much trouble that sweater has given you. I'm sure
        your brother will love it! Please take a lot of pictures as I'm not
        going to be there to see it this weekend. Congrats and woo hoo!

        -Becca