Re: [logan2knits] knitting this week and next

  • Debra Winke
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 12, 2005
      I am hoping to make it on the 18th.

      Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote: Hi folks,

      For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
      coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
      knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).

      Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
      light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5 pm.
      Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so. Please
      rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for the grub
      for Dec. 18.

      FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
      interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to spend
      the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy sufferers be
      forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it ends up
      on my floors and furniture.

      The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two weekends
      (December 25 and January 1).

      Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?

      Annemarie

      Debra Winke
      773-860-4880