Re: [logan2knits] Re: knitting this week and next

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
      Annemarie,

      Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
      18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
      of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
      Year!

      -Becca

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
        BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

        On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
        > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
        > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
        >
        > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
        > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
        > pm.
        > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
        > Please
        > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
        > the grub
        > for Dec. 18.
        >
        > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
        > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
        > spend
        > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
        > sufferers be
        > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
        > ends up
        > on my floors and furniture.
        >
        > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
        > weekends
        > (December 25 and January 1).
        >
        > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
        > 8?
        >
        > Annemarie

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
          Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
          will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

          -Marita

          >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
          ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi folks,
          > >
          > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
          > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
          > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
          > >
          > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
          > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
          >5 pm.
          > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
          >Please
          > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
          >the grub
          > > for Dec. 18.
          > >
          > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
          > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
          >spend
          > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
          >sufferers be
          > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
          >ends up
          > > on my floors and furniture.
          > >
          > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
          >weekends
          > > (December 25 and January 1).
          > >
          > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
          > >
          > > Annemarie

        • Debra Winke