Re: knitting this week and next

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2005
      Annemarie, can you put me down as a maybe for both days. The holiday
      party sounds like fun, but that is my sister's birthday, so I may end
      up doing something with her. I hope to make it on the 11th, but may
      have another family obligation.

      ruth
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
        Annemarie,

        Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
        18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
        of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
        Year!

        -Becca

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
          BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

          On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

          > Hi folks,
          >
          > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
          > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
          > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
          >
          > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
          > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
          > pm.
          > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
          > Please
          > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
          > the grub
          > for Dec. 18.
          >
          > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
          > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
          > spend
          > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
          > sufferers be
          > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
          > ends up
          > on my floors and furniture.
          >
          > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
          > weekends
          > (December 25 and January 1).
          >
          > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
          > 8?
          >
          > Annemarie

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
            Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
            will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

            -Marita

            >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
            ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi folks,
            > >
            > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
            > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
            > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
            > >
            > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
            > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
            >5 pm.
            > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
            >Please
            > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
            >the grub
            > > for Dec. 18.
            > >
            > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
            > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
            >spend
            > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
            >sufferers be
            > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
            >ends up
            > > on my floors and furniture.
            > >
            > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
            >weekends
            > > (December 25 and January 1).
            > >
            > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
            > >
            > > Annemarie

          • Debra Winke