Re: [logan2knits] knitting this week and next

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
      Ann, Dorothy and Harold are in for the 18th, but
      cannot make the 11th. We have been knitting up a
      storm and look forward to seeing everyone. We will
      bring something yummy!

      --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > For everybody still working on those last-minute
      > knitted gifts, plan on
      > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this
      > year. I will be hosting
      > knitting this week and next (December 11 and
      > December 18).
      >
      > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get
      > some drinks and some
      > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's
      > do it from 3 to 5 pm.
      > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is
      > welcome to do so. Please
      > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make
      > arrangements for the grub
      > for Dec. 18.
      >
      > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog.
      > Because she is so
      > interested in hanging out with people she will
      > probably be asked to spend
      > the party in another room away from our yarn.
      > However, allergy sufferers be
      > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the
      > hair on the dog it ends up
      > on my floors and furniture.
      >
      > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the
      > following two weekends
      > (December 25 and January 1).
      >
      > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting
      > of 2006 on January 8?
      >
      > Annemarie

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Ruth
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2005
        Annemarie, can you put me down as a maybe for both days. The holiday
        party sounds like fun, but that is my sister's birthday, so I may end
        up doing something with her. I hope to make it on the 11th, but may
        have another family obligation.

        ruth
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
          Annemarie,

          Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
          18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
          of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
          Year!

          -Becca

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
            BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

            On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

            > Hi folks,
            >
            > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
            > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
            > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
            >
            > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
            > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
            > pm.
            > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
            > Please
            > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
            > the grub
            > for Dec. 18.
            >
            > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
            > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
            > spend
            > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
            > sufferers be
            > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
            > ends up
            > on my floors and furniture.
            >
            > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
            > weekends
            > (December 25 and January 1).
            >
            > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
            > 8?
            >
            > Annemarie

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
              Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
              will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

              -Marita

              >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
              ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi folks,
              > >
              > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
              > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
              > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
              > >
              > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
              > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
              >5 pm.
              > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
              >Please
              > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
              >the grub
              > > for Dec. 18.
              > >
              > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
              > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
              >spend
              > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
              >sufferers be
              > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
              >ends up
              > > on my floors and furniture.
              > >
              > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
              >weekends
              > > (December 25 and January 1).
              > >
              > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
              > >
              > > Annemarie

            • Debra Winke