Re: [logan2knits] knitting this week and next

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
      Annemarie, I plan to attend on DEc 11 and 18. I could also host the Jan. 8 meeting. Margaret

      Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote: Hi folks,

      For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
      coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
      knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).

      Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
      light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5 pm.
      Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so. Please
      rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for the grub
      for Dec. 18.

      FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
      interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to spend
      the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy sufferers be
      forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it ends up
      on my floors and furniture.

      The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two weekends
      (December 25 and January 1).

      Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?

      Annemarie

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
        Ann, Dorothy and Harold are in for the 18th, but
        cannot make the 11th. We have been knitting up a
        storm and look forward to seeing everyone. We will
        bring something yummy!

        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > For everybody still working on those last-minute
        > knitted gifts, plan on
        > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this
        > year. I will be hosting
        > knitting this week and next (December 11 and
        > December 18).
        >
        > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get
        > some drinks and some
        > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's
        > do it from 3 to 5 pm.
        > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is
        > welcome to do so. Please
        > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make
        > arrangements for the grub
        > for Dec. 18.
        >
        > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog.
        > Because she is so
        > interested in hanging out with people she will
        > probably be asked to spend
        > the party in another room away from our yarn.
        > However, allergy sufferers be
        > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the
        > hair on the dog it ends up
        > on my floors and furniture.
        >
        > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the
        > following two weekends
        > (December 25 and January 1).
        >
        > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting
        > of 2006 on January 8?
        >
        > Annemarie

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • Ruth
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 7, 2005
          Annemarie, can you put me down as a maybe for both days. The holiday
          party sounds like fun, but that is my sister's birthday, so I may end
          up doing something with her. I hope to make it on the 11th, but may
          have another family obligation.

          ruth
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
            Annemarie,

            Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
            18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
            of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
            Year!

            -Becca

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
              BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

              On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

              > Hi folks,
              >
              > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
              > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
              > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
              >
              > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
              > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
              > pm.
              > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
              > Please
              > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
              > the grub
              > for Dec. 18.
              >
              > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
              > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
              > spend
              > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
              > sufferers be
              > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
              > ends up
              > on my floors and furniture.
              >
              > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
              > weekends
              > (December 25 and January 1).
              >
              > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
              > 8?
              >
              > Annemarie

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
                will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

                -Marita

                >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
                ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi folks,
                > >
                > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                > >
                > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
                >5 pm.
                > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                >Please
                > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                >the grub
                > > for Dec. 18.
                > >
                > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                >spend
                > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                >sufferers be
                > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                >ends up
                > > on my floors and furniture.
                > >
                > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                >weekends
                > > (December 25 and January 1).
                > >
                > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
                > >
                > > Annemarie

              • Debra Winke