Re: knitting this week and next

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi Annemarie--

      Please count me in for both dates!

      And be sure to let me know if I can bring something. I'm happy to
      make some food or pick up something from the store.

      Thanks!

      Joyce

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
      <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
      > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
      > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
      >
      > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
      > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
      5 pm.
      > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
      Please

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hi Annemarie,

        I'm in for both weeks. Please let me know if I can bring anything.
        -Denise

        <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
        > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
        > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
        >
        > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
        > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
        5 pm.
        > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
        Please
        > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
        the grub
        > for Dec. 18.
        >
        > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
        > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
        spend
        > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
        sufferers be
        > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
        ends up
        > on my floors and furniture.
        >
        > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
        weekends
        > (December 25 and January 1).
        >
        > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
        >
        > Annemarie

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
          Hi Joyce and others,

          Feel free to bring a dish to share for the party. I'll probably pick up a
          veggie and hummus tray and some salsa, guac and chips. I'll also have some
          tea, coffee, beer and some wine. It would be super if someone else handled
          the sweets. I'm on a diet and having goodies around the house is not the
          best idea...

          Annemarie

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
            Annemarie, I plan to attend on DEc 11 and 18. I could also host the Jan. 8 meeting. Margaret

            Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote: Hi folks,

[...]

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

          • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
              Ann, Dorothy and Harold are in for the 18th, but
              cannot make the 11th. We have been knitting up a
              storm and look forward to seeing everyone. We will
              bring something yummy!

              --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

              > Hi folks,
              >
              > For everybody still working on those last-minute
              > knitted gifts, plan on
              > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this
              > year. I will be hosting
              > knitting this week and next (December 11 and
              > December 18).
              >
              > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get
              > some drinks and some
              > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's
              > do it from 3 to 5 pm.
              > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is
              > welcome to do so. Please
              > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make
              > arrangements for the grub
              > for Dec. 18.
              >
              > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog.
              > Because she is so
              > interested in hanging out with people she will
              > probably be asked to spend
              > the party in another room away from our yarn.
              > However, allergy sufferers be
              > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the
              > hair on the dog it ends up
              > on my floors and furniture.
              >
              > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the
              > following two weekends
              > (December 25 and January 1).
              >
              > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting
              > of 2006 on January 8?
              >
              > Annemarie

              Just $16.99/mo. or less.
              dsl.yahoo.com
            • Ruth
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 7, 2005
                Annemarie, can you put me down as a maybe for both days. The holiday
                party sounds like fun, but that is my sister's birthday, so I may end
                up doing something with her. I hope to make it on the 11th, but may
                have another family obligation.

                ruth
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                  Annemarie,

                  Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
                  18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
                  of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
                  Year!

                  -Becca

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                    BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

                    On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                    > Hi folks,
                    >
                    > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                    > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                    > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                    >
                    > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                    > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
                    > pm.
                    > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                    > Please
                    > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                    > the grub
                    > for Dec. 18.
                    >
                    > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                    > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                    > spend
                    > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                    > sufferers be
                    > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                    > ends up
                    > on my floors and furniture.
                    >
                    > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                    > weekends
                    > (December 25 and January 1).
                    >
                    > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
                    > 8?
                    >
                    > Annemarie

                    <image.tiff>

                    <image.tiff>

                    <image.tiff>

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                      Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
                      will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

                      -Marita

                      >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
                      ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi folks,
                      > >
                      > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                      > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                      > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                      > >
                      > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                      > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
                      >5 pm.
                      > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                      >Please
                      > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                      >the grub
                      > > for Dec. 18.
                      > >
                      > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                      > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                      >spend
                      > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                      >sufferers be
                      > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                      >ends up
                      > > on my floors and furniture.
                      > >
                      > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                      >weekends
                      > > (December 25 and January 1).
                      > >
                      > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
                      > >
                      > > Annemarie

                    • Debra Winke