Re: [logan2knits] knitting this week and next

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
      Annemarie,

      It was noted by one of our members that the new library has a sign up
      about knitting on wednesdays starting in January (I think). We were
      wondering if that was us. Do you know?

      Marcy.

      On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
      > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
      > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
      >
      > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
      > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
      > pm.
      > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
      > Please
      > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
      > the grub
      > for Dec. 18.
      >
      > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
      > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
      > spend
      > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
      > sufferers be
      > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
      > ends up
      > on my floors and furniture.
      >
      > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
      > weekends
      > (December 25 and January 1).
      >
      > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
      > 8?
      >
      > Annemarie

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
        As far as I know, it isn't us. Though we may be able to join forces. I sent
        the library an email reply to their message and nobody has gotten back to
        me. I figured they were waiting until after the holidays to do anything
        about the teen knitting group. I suppose someone else from the group could
        have arranged it.

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
          Hi Annemarie--

          Please count me in for both dates!

          And be sure to let me know if I can bring something. I'm happy to
          make some food or pick up something from the store.

          Thanks!

          Joyce

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
            Hi Annemarie,

            I'm in for both weeks. Please let me know if I can bring anything.
            -Denise

            <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:

            > Hi folks,
            >
            > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
            > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
            > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
            >
            > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
            > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
            5 pm.
            > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
            Please
            > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
            the grub
            > for Dec. 18.
            >
            > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
            > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
            spend
            > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
            sufferers be
            > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
            ends up
            > on my floors and furniture.
            >
            > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
            weekends
            > (December 25 and January 1).
            >
            > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
            >
            > Annemarie

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
              Hi Joyce and others,

              Feel free to bring a dish to share for the party. I'll probably pick up a
              veggie and hummus tray and some salsa, guac and chips. I'll also have some
              tea, coffee, beer and some wine. It would be super if someone else handled
              the sweets. I'm on a diet and having goodies around the house is not the
              best idea...

              Annemarie

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                Annemarie, I plan to attend on DEc 11 and 18. I could also host the Jan. 8 meeting. Margaret

                Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote: Hi folks,

[...]

                Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

              • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                  Ann, Dorothy and Harold are in for the 18th, but
                  cannot make the 11th. We have been knitting up a
                  storm and look forward to seeing everyone. We will
                  bring something yummy!

                  --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

                  > Hi folks,
                  >
                  > For everybody still working on those last-minute
                  > knitted gifts, plan on
                  > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this
                  > year. I will be hosting
                  > knitting this week and next (December 11 and
                  > December 18).
                  >
                  > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get
                  > some drinks and some
                  > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's
                  > do it from 3 to 5 pm.
                  > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is
                  > welcome to do so. Please
                  > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make
                  > arrangements for the grub
                  > for Dec. 18.
                  >
                  > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog.
                  > Because she is so
                  > interested in hanging out with people she will
                  > probably be asked to spend
                  > the party in another room away from our yarn.
                  > However, allergy sufferers be
                  > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the
                  > hair on the dog it ends up
                  > on my floors and furniture.
                  >
                  > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the
                  > following two weekends
                  > (December 25 and January 1).
                  >
                  > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting
                  > of 2006 on January 8?
                  >
                  > Annemarie

                  Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                  dsl.yahoo.com
                • Ruth
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 7, 2005
                    Annemarie, can you put me down as a maybe for both days. The holiday
                    party sounds like fun, but that is my sister's birthday, so I may end
                    up doing something with her. I hope to make it on the 11th, but may
                    have another family obligation.

                    ruth
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                      Annemarie,

                      Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
                      18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
                      of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
                      Year!

                      -Becca

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                        BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

                        On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                        > Hi folks,
                        >
                        > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                        > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                        > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                        >
                        > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                        > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
                        > pm.
                        > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                        > Please
                        > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                        > the grub
                        > for Dec. 18.
                        >
                        > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                        > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                        > spend
                        > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                        > sufferers be
                        > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                        > ends up
                        > on my floors and furniture.
                        >
                        > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                        > weekends
                        > (December 25 and January 1).
                        >
                        > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
                        > 8?
                        >
                        > Annemarie

                        <image.tiff>

                        <image.tiff>

                        <image.tiff>

                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                          Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
                          will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

                          -Marita

                          >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
                          ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hi folks,
                          > >
                          > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                          > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                          > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                          > >
                          > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                          > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
                          >5 pm.
                          > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                          >Please
                          > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                          >the grub
                          > > for Dec. 18.
                          > >
                          > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                          > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                          >spend
                          > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                          >sufferers be
                          > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                          >ends up
                          > > on my floors and furniture.
                          > >
                          > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                          >weekends
                          > > (December 25 and January 1).
                          > >
                          > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
                          > >
                          > > Annemarie

                        • Debra Winke