knitting this week and next

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi folks,

      For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
      coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
      knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).

      Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
      light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5 pm.
      Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so. Please
      rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for the grub
      for Dec. 18.

      FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
      interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to spend
      the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy sufferers be
      forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it ends up
      on my floors and furniture.

      The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two weekends
      (December 25 and January 1).

      Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?

      Annemarie

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
        Annemarie,

        It was noted by one of our members that the new library has a sign up
        about knitting on wednesdays starting in January (I think). We were
        wondering if that was us. Do you know?

        Marcy.

        On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
        > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
        > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
        >
        > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
        > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
        > pm.
        > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
        > Please
        > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
        > the grub
        > for Dec. 18.
        >
        > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
        > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
        > spend
        > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
        > sufferers be
        > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
        > ends up
        > on my floors and furniture.
        >
        > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
        > weekends
        > (December 25 and January 1).
        >
        > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
        > 8?
        >
        > Annemarie

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
          As far as I know, it isn't us. Though we may be able to join forces. I sent
          the library an email reply to their message and nobody has gotten back to
          me. I figured they were waiting until after the holidays to do anything
          about the teen knitting group. I suppose someone else from the group could
          have arranged it.

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
            Hi Annemarie--

            Please count me in for both dates!

            And be sure to let me know if I can bring something. I'm happy to
            make some food or pick up something from the store.

            Thanks!

            Joyce

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
              Hi Annemarie,

              I'm in for both weeks. Please let me know if I can bring anything.
              -Denise

              <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:

              > Hi folks,
              >
              > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
              > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
              > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
              >
              > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
              > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
              5 pm.
              > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
              Please
              > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
              the grub
              > for Dec. 18.
              >
              > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
              > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
              spend
              > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
              sufferers be
              > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
              ends up
              > on my floors and furniture.
              >
              > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
              weekends
              > (December 25 and January 1).
              >
              > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
              >
              > Annemarie

            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                Hi Joyce and others,

                Feel free to bring a dish to share for the party. I'll probably pick up a
                veggie and hummus tray and some salsa, guac and chips. I'll also have some
                tea, coffee, beer and some wine. It would be super if someone else handled
                the sweets. I'm on a diet and having goodies around the house is not the
                best idea...

                Annemarie

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                  Annemarie, I plan to attend on DEc 11 and 18. I could also host the Jan. 8 meeting. Margaret

                  Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote: Hi folks,

[...]

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                    Ann, Dorothy and Harold are in for the 18th, but
                    cannot make the 11th. We have been knitting up a
                    storm and look forward to seeing everyone. We will
                    bring something yummy!

                    --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

                    > Hi folks,
                    >
                    > For everybody still working on those last-minute
                    > knitted gifts, plan on
                    > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this
                    > year. I will be hosting
                    > knitting this week and next (December 11 and
                    > December 18).
                    >
                    > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get
                    > some drinks and some
                    > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's
                    > do it from 3 to 5 pm.
                    > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is
                    > welcome to do so. Please
                    > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make
                    > arrangements for the grub
                    > for Dec. 18.
                    >
                    > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog.
                    > Because she is so
                    > interested in hanging out with people she will
                    > probably be asked to spend
                    > the party in another room away from our yarn.
                    > However, allergy sufferers be
                    > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the
                    > hair on the dog it ends up
                    > on my floors and furniture.
                    >
                    > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the
                    > following two weekends
                    > (December 25 and January 1).
                    >
                    > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting
                    > of 2006 on January 8?
                    >
                    > Annemarie

                    Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                    dsl.yahoo.com
                  • Ruth
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 7, 2005
                      Annemarie, can you put me down as a maybe for both days. The holiday
                      party sounds like fun, but that is my sister's birthday, so I may end
                      up doing something with her. I hope to make it on the 11th, but may
                      have another family obligation.

                      ruth
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                        Annemarie,

                        Unfortunately I work this weekend and have a family gathering on the
                        18th so I can't make it. I'm very sad to miss the last two meetings
                        of the year, but I wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a very Happy New
                        Year!

                        -Becca

                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                          BTW, I am a firm maybe for both days!

                          On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, at 01:14 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                          > Hi folks,
                          >
                          > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                          > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                          > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                          >
                          > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                          > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to 5
                          > pm.
                          > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                          > Please
                          > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                          > the grub
                          > for Dec. 18.
                          >
                          > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                          > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                          > spend
                          > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                          > sufferers be
                          > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                          > ends up
                          > on my floors and furniture.
                          >
                          > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                          > weekends
                          > (December 25 and January 1).
                          >
                          > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January
                          > 8?
                          >
                          > Annemarie

                          <image.tiff>

                          <image.tiff>

                          <image.tiff>

                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 8, 2005
                            Hi Anne Marie. I should be there both weeks, and look forward to it. I
                            will indeed be feverishly knitting Christmas gifts. Anything I can bring?

                            -Marita

                            >--- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
                            ><annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Hi folks,
                            > >
                            > > For everybody still working on those last-minute knitted gifts, plan on
                            > > coming to two more stitch n' bitch meeting this year. I will be hosting
                            > > knitting this week and next (December 11 and December 18).
                            > >
                            > > Let's call December 18 our holiday party. I'll get some drinks and some
                            > > light refreshments and put on some xmas tunes. Let's do it from 3 to
                            >5 pm.
                            > > Anybody who wants to come late and stay past 5 is welcome to do so.
                            >Please
                            > > rsvp to me for both dates by Friday, so I can make arrangements for
                            >the grub
                            > > for Dec. 18.
                            > >
                            > > FYI... I have a rather large, but very friendly dog. Because she is so
                            > > interested in hanging out with people she will probably be asked to
                            >spend
                            > > the party in another room away from our yarn. However, allergy
                            >sufferers be
                            > > forewarned, no matter how hard I try to keep the hair on the dog it
                            >ends up
                            > > on my floors and furniture.
                            > >
                            > > The group should adjourn for the holidays during the following two
                            >weekends
                            > > (December 25 and January 1).
                            > >
                            > > Is anybody interested in hosting the first meeting of 2006 on January 8?
                            > >
                            > > Annemarie

                          • Debra Winke