Knitting this Sunday

  • hs_span
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hey there Denise,

      I plan on coming this Sunday! Congrats on finishing your brother's
      sweater! By the way, thanks for hosting again. : )

      Heidi
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
        Hello all--

        Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square Cooperative (actually in
        Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.

        Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to come over. I will
        e-mail the address to those who want to attend.

        Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.

        Thanks,

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
          Hi,
          My mom and step dad will be in town so I won't be able to make it. Do
          some knitting for me!

          Marcy.

          On Tuesday, October 31, 2006, at 01:07 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

          > Hello all--
          >
          > Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square Cooperative (actually in
          > Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.
          >
          > Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to come over. I will
          > e-mail the address to those who want to attend.
          >
          > Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.
          >
          > Thanks,

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
            Hi, Joyce. I'll be there. Thanks for hosting.

            Peace,
            Anna

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 31, 2006
              Hi everyone,.
              I'll be there. See you all soon.
              Angie

              "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              Hello all--

              Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square Cooperative (actually in
              Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to 4:00 PM.

              Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to come over. I will
              e-mail the address to those who want to attend.

              Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.

              Thanks,

            • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
                I can't make it, I'll be off creating pottery instead!
                See you next time,

                Ann

                wrote:

                > Hello all--
                >
                > Knitting this Sunday is at the Logan Square
                > Cooperative (actually in
                > Avondale, near Diversey and Pulaski) from 2:00 to
                > 4:00 PM.
                >
                > Please post to the list or e-mail me if you want to
                > come over. I will
                > e-mail the address to those who want to attend.
                >
                > Coffee, tea, and snacks will be served.
                >
                > Thanks,

                (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
              • Nicole V
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
                  I will be there. Yay for Sundays!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
                      I can't remember if I responded to this or not, but I will be working in the
                      suburbs until 5 so I won't be able to make it this week. Hopefully I will
                      be able to come to the next Sunday meeting!

                      -Becca