Hi Everybody

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      Sorry, I didn't get back to everybody right away. I just set up the
      listserve yesterday and it wasn't ready for prime time...

      I haven't all your request emails yet, so pardon me for my lack of
      personal response. I intend to get back to everybody later this week.

      Here's the basics:
      The Logan Square group has been meeting since early October. The group
      meets almost every Thursday at Coffee Talk, a coffee shop very close
      to the blue line Logan Square stop. The address is 2631 North Kedzie
      Boulevard. We meet from 6:30 to 8 pm. Look for the folks with bags and
      knitting needles.

      So far the group has been tiny, especially compared to the Bucktown
      stitch'n'bitch. We have had as few as three knitters and as many as
      eight. The group has a few members with loads of experience, a few who
      are fairly new and a few that the group has taught the basics
      recently. Everybody is welcome to join us, even those interested in
      other types of needlework.

      Annemarie