Re: [logan2knits] Re: Meetings for the next two weeks

  • kristen clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      I have been lurking for a few weeks now, will it be easier for me to
      get to the meeting tommorow by CTA or car?

      On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:02:09 -0000, croziermargaret
      <croziermargaret@...> wrote:

      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
      > <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
      > > Hi everybody,
      > >
      > > I propose we knit on one more Thursday evening and then do a test
      > > drive on a Wednesday night.
      > >
      > > What does everybody think about meeting...
      > > this week on Thursday, February 10 and
      > > next week on Wednesday, February 16.
      > >
      > > The time and location would stay the same:
      > > 6:30 to 8 pm
      > > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      > >
      > > Annemarie
      >

      > Annemarie,
      >
      > That would be fine with me. I'll go this week on thursday and next
      > week wednesday. Margaret
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      If you're up to your ears
      In blood, sweat and wasted years
      I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
      And just scream

      You have to know when, why
      Which ones miss you when you die
      You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

      Just some words of advice
      Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
      Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

      ~alkaline trio
    • Nicole Torres
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        The train is convenient.The Logan Square Blue line is just across the
        street from Coffee Talk.

        Nicole