Re: [logan2knits] knitting on Sunday, December 4

  • Debra Winke
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
      I hope to make it also, I have a birthday party for a 1 year old that should be done at 2:00. Please include me on the email with the address. Thanks

      margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote: Denise, I plan on being at your tea party. See you Margaret

      blindlemonbolton wrote: Hello Knitters of Logan Square,

      Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email the directions to you later this week.

      I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for everyone!

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

      Debra Winke
      773-860-4880