Re: knitting on Sunday, December 4

  • drywit1
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2005
      Never mind the answer, Denise. I just got caught up reading the
      messages and saw a previous post in which you mention cats. That
      leaves me out. But thank you anyway. Good luck with the sweater.
      I'm also trying to get to the end of some projects which will be
      Christmas presents.
      -Mari-

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "drywit1" <drywit1@h...> wrote:

      > Hi, Denise! I'm interested in attending this Sunday. It will be my
      > 2nd mtg w/ this group. Due to allergies, could you please advise
      if
      > you have pets and if you smoke?
      > -Mari-
      >
      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
      > <denisebolton@h...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Knitters of Logan Square,
      > >
      > > Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join
      > me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I
      > will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If
      > you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please
      RSVP
      > and I will email the directions to you later this week.
      > >
      > > I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater
      I've
      > been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for
      > everyone!
      > >
      > > -Denise
    • rachel
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hello -

        I'd like to try to come to SnB on Sunday. I am working on my first lace project, argghh!

        :)

        rachel

        wrybrarian.com

      • Debra Winke
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
          I hope to make it also, I have a birthday party for a 1 year old that should be done at 2:00. Please include me on the email with the address. Thanks

          margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote: Denise, I plan on being at your tea party. See you Margaret

          blindlemonbolton wrote: Hello Knitters of Logan Square,

          Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email the directions to you later this week.

          I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for everyone!

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

          Debra Winke
          773-860-4880