knitting on Sunday, December 4

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hello Knitters of Logan Square,

      Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email the directions to you later this week.

      I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for everyone!

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
        I'm going to try to make it, but we'll see!

        On Tuesday, November 29, 2005, at 03:36 PM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

        > Hello Knitters of Logan Square,
        >
        > Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for
        > tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!).  I will email
        > the details to everyone on my list later this week.  If you are a new
        > group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email
        > the directions to you later this week.
        >
        > I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been
        > working on for so long now.  Here's to finished projects for everyone!
        >
        > -Denise

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • Karin Nangreave
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
          Sorry I won't get to meet everyone this Sunday--It's Bears v. Packers and
          I'll be watching the game with my sports buddies.
          -Karin

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
            I work until 3 and won't be home until between 4 and 4:30 . . . so I
            probably wouldn't arrive until everyone is leaving! Have fun!

            Denise, I look forward to seeing your sweater!

            -Becca

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
              I'll look forward to it, Denise! I'm sorry I missed last week (although I
              got lots of knitting in) and that's wonderful about the never-ending
              sweater.

              -Marita

              > > Hello Knitters of Logan Square,
              > >
              > > Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for
              >tea
              > > and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will email the
              > > details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a new group
              > > member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email the
              > > directions to you later this week.
              > >
              > > I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been
              > > working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for everyone!
              > >
              > > -Denise

              > > Craft
              >hobby<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=9V6XV_7Cx2IbMV0QJ2iwEA>
              > Hobby
              > > and craft
              >supply<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=IH_mmdbGOGK-7Ah0FUZx9Q>
              > Logan

            • Ruth
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 29, 2005
                Denise,

                I'll be there. Congrats on the sweater!! I'm sure your brother
                will love it.

                ruth

                > > > Hello Knitters of Logan Square,
                > > >
                > > > Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please
                join me for
                > >tea
                > > > and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will
                email the
                > > > details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a
                new group
                > > > member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will
                email the
                > > > directions to you later this week.
                > > >
                > > > I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater
                I've been
                > > > working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for
                everyone!

                > > > -Denise

                > > > Craft
                > >hobby<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+
                square&c=3&s=63&.sig=9V6XV_7Cx2IbMV0QJ2iwEA>
                > > Hobby
                > > > and craft
                > >supply<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+suppl
                y&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=IH_mmdbGOGK-7Ah0FUZx9Q>
                > > Logan

                t=ms&k=Logan+square&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan
                +square&c=3&s=63&.sig=uscfvguP8WtiniVYBF2uSw>

                > > > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
                of

                > Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
                McAfee®
                > Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?
                cid=3963

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 30, 2005
                  Denise, I plan on being at your tea party. See you Margaret

                  blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote: Hello Knitters of Logan Square,

                  Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email the directions to you later this week.

                  I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for everyone!

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                • drywit1
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 30, 2005
                    Hi, Denise! I'm interested in attending this Sunday. It will be my
                    2nd mtg w/ this group. Due to allergies, could you please advise if
                    you have pets and if you smoke?
                    -Mari-

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
                    <denisebolton@h...> wrote:

                    > Hello Knitters of Logan Square,
                    >
                    > Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join
                    me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I
                    will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If
                    you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP
                    and I will email the directions to you later this week.

                    > I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've
                    been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for
                    everyone!

                    > -Denise
                  • drywit1
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 30, 2005
                      Never mind the answer, Denise. I just got caught up reading the
                      messages and saw a previous post in which you mention cats. That
                      leaves me out. But thank you anyway. Good luck with the sweater.
                      I'm also trying to get to the end of some projects which will be
                      Christmas presents.
                      -Mari-

                      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "drywit1" <drywit1@h...> wrote:

                      > Hi, Denise! I'm interested in attending this Sunday. It will be my
                      > 2nd mtg w/ this group. Due to allergies, could you please advise
                      if
                      > you have pets and if you smoke?
                      > -Mari-
                      >
                      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
                      > <denisebolton@h...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hello Knitters of Logan Square,
                      > >
                      > > Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join
                      > me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I
                      > will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If
                      > you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please
                      RSVP
                      > and I will email the directions to you later this week.
                      > >
                      > > I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater
                      I've
                      > been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for
                      > everyone!
                      > >
                      > > -Denise
                    • rachel
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
                        Hello -

                        I'd like to try to come to SnB on Sunday. I am working on my first lace project, argghh!

                        :)

                        rachel

                        wrybrarian.com

                      • Debra Winke
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
                          I hope to make it also, I have a birthday party for a 1 year old that should be done at 2:00. Please include me on the email with the address. Thanks

                          margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote: Denise, I plan on being at your tea party. See you Margaret

                          blindlemonbolton wrote: Hello Knitters of Logan Square,

                          Stitch and Bitch is at my place this coming Sunday. Please join me for tea and knitting from 3:00 to 5pm (lingerers welcome!). I will email the details to everyone on my list later this week. If you are a new group member (I'm talking to you, Karin!) please RSVP and I will email the directions to you later this week.

                          I'm hoping that this Sunday will see the end of the sweater I've been working on for so long now. Here's to finished projects for everyone!

                          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                          Debra Winke
                          773-860-4880