New member--hello!

  • kninchicago
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Hi there, my name is Karin, and I hve been knitting and crocheting for
      two years. I have been attending the Kelly Girls group up in Lincoln
      Square on Wednesdays for over a year now, however in January I'm
      starting grad school and it might be hard for me to make Wednesdays
      there. I'm also moving somewhere off the blue line this January, most
      likely around Logan Square or Ukranian Village, so I thought this would
      be a good group for me to join! You can thank Rachel for informing me
      about the group.

      I am not sure yet if I'll be attending on Sunday, I fly in that morning
      from my Thanksgiving trip, and I may have a lot to do around the
      house. I hope to meet everyone soon though!

      -Karin