Re: [logan2knits] Ooops! Forgot to mention the time!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2005
      Heidi, I will be there- I am looking forward to it. Margaret

      hs_span <Hfritz@...> wrote: It will be from 5-7 pm. Sorry about that one!

      Heidi
      cel (773) 715-9709.
      941 N. Fairfield Ave., #1 60622 (if you're taking public
      transportation- you could take the blue line to the California stop &
      then just take the bus from there. I'm one block west of California I
      believe. Sorry I'm a little challenged spatially.

      Hope to see all of you there!
      Heidi

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square