This Sunday, Nov. 27- - My Turn... Are you coming? : )

  • hs_span
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hey Fellow Stitch n' Bitchers!

      I hope that everyone is enjoying their shortened, holiday week!

      I'm so excited because it's my first time hosting our next gathering at
      my place. I live right off of California & Augusta at 941 N. Fairfield,
      #1. Yes, this is Humboldt Park/W. Ukranian Village. Incidentally,
      Fairfield is a one-way street so you may want/need to enter through
      Chicago Ave.

      I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible this Sunday, Nov.
      27. I will provide appetizers & snacks along w/ wine/pop/coffee/tea. I
      do want to forewarn everyone that I have a yellow lab that LOVES people
      so I hope none of you are allergic to dogs. : )

      Please RSVP by Wednesday so I know how many to expect. My cel is:(773)
      715-9709.

      Heidi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
        hello heidi! what time?

        if it is 2 pm or later, please count me in!

        i ADORE dogs!

        --- hs_span <Hfritz@...> wrote:

        > Hey Fellow Stitch n' Bitchers!
        >
        > I hope that everyone is enjoying their shortened,
        > holiday week!
        >
        > I'm so excited because it's my first time hosting
        > our next gathering at
        > my place. I live right off of California & Augusta
        > at 941 N. Fairfield,
        > #1. Yes, this is Humboldt Park/W. Ukranian Village.
        > Incidentally,
        > Fairfield is a one-way street so you may want/need
        > to enter through
        > Chicago Ave.
        >
        > I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible
        > this Sunday, Nov.
        > 27. I will provide appetizers & snacks along w/
        > wine/pop/coffee/tea. I
        > do want to forewarn everyone that I have a yellow
        > lab that LOVES people
        > so I hope none of you are allergic to dogs. : )
        >
        > Please RSVP by Wednesday so I know how many to
        > expect. My cel is:(773)
        > 715-9709.
        >
        > Heidi

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
          Sorry Heidi,

          Can't make it this Sunday: I will doing a lot of
          knitting in the state of Michigan.

          Ann