Meetings for the next two weeks

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      I propose we knit on one more Thursday evening and then do a test
      drive on a Wednesday night.

      What does everybody think about meeting...
      this week on Thursday, February 10 and
      next week on Wednesday, February 16.

      The time and location would stay the same:
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779

      Annemarie
    • croziermargaret
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
        <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > I propose we knit on one more Thursday evening and then do a test
        > drive on a Wednesday night.
        >
        > What does everybody think about meeting...
        > this week on Thursday, February 10 and
        > next week on Wednesday, February 16.
        >
        > The time and location would stay the same:
        > 6:30 to 8 pm
        > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
        >
        > Annemarie

        Annemarie,

        That would be fine with me. I'll go this week on thursday and next
        week wednesday. Margaret
      • kristen clark
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
          I have been lurking for a few weeks now, will it be easier for me to
          get to the meeting tommorow by CTA or car?

          On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:02:09 -0000, croziermargaret
          <croziermargaret@...> wrote:

          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Annemarie Neff
          > <annemarie.neff@g...> wrote:
          > > Hi everybody,
          > >
          > > I propose we knit on one more Thursday evening and then do a test
          > > drive on a Wednesday night.
          > >
          > > What does everybody think about meeting...
          > > this week on Thursday, February 10 and
          > > next week on Wednesday, February 16.
          > >
          > > The time and location would stay the same:
          > > 6:30 to 8 pm
          > > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
          > >
          > > Annemarie
          >

          > Annemarie,
          >
          > That would be fine with me. I'll go this week on thursday and next
          > week wednesday. Margaret
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          If you're up to your ears
          In blood, sweat and wasted years
          I'm hoping you're going to open your throat
          And just scream

          You have to know when, why
          Which ones miss you when you die
          You have to know that a second guess ain't worth the salt in your eye

          Just some words of advice
          Maybe you've heard them before but here goes
          Just be true to yourself if it lands you in hell, well, at least now you know

          ~alkaline trio
        • Nicole Torres
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
            The train is convenient.The Logan Square Blue line is just across the
            street from Coffee Talk.

            Nicole