Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

  • Heidi Fritz
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
      Annemarie,

      Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

      Heidi

      >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
      So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

      On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

      > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
      > Day
      > prepping to do.
      > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
      > the
      > list next week.
      > Annemarie
      >
      > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
      > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
      > >

      > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
      > >
      > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
      > and
      > > > that's
      > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
      > > > everyone
      > > > was planning to meet.
      > > > -Becca

      > wonder if

      > knitting in

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > >

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > >
      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >
      > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
      > > >
      > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > > >
      > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.
      > > >

      > > <image.tiff>

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      <image.tiff>

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
      >
      > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      >
      > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      <image.tiff>

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • mousemelia1
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
        Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

        We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
          BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

          Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
          enough) .

          Marcy.

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
            This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
            deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
            knitting, though.

            I'll make it again soon!

            -Becca

            On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

            > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
            >
            > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
            > enough) .
            >

            > Marcy.
            >

            > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
            >
            > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
            > >
            > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

            > <image.tiff>
            > >

            > <image.tiff>
            > >
            > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.
            > >

            > <image.tiff>

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
              Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
              meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
              following Sunday.

              Peace and happy knitting,
              Anna

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                -Marita

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                  Marcy,

                  Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                  Heidi

                  P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                  >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                    Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                    Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                    to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                    the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                    walk.

                    Marcy.

                    --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                    ---------------------------------
                    Marcy,

                    Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                    there because I have family in from out of town. I
                    also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                    if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                    volunteering to host it.

                    Heidi

                    P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                    >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                    Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                    to 2:30.

                    We have cats and small children in case you are
                    allergic to either.

                    Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    Terms of Service.

                    Craft
                    hobby Hobby and