Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
      So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

      On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

      > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
      > Day
      > prepping to do.
      > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
      > the
      > list next week.
      > Annemarie
      >
      > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
      > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
      > >

      > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
      > >
      > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
      > and
      > > > that's
      > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
      > > > everyone
      > > > was planning to meet.
      > > > -Becca

      > wonder if

      > knitting in

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > >

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > >
      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >
      > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
      > > >
      > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > > >
      > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.
      > > >

      > > <image.tiff>

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

    • Heidi Fritz
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
        Annemarie,

        Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

        Heidi

        >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
        So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

        On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

        > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
        > Day
        > prepping to do.
        > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
        > the
        > list next week.
        > Annemarie
        >
        > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
        > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
        > >

        > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
        > >
        > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
        > and
        > > > that's
        > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
        > > > everyone
        > > > was planning to meet.
        > > > -Becca

        > wonder if

        > knitting in

        > > <image.tiff>
        > > >

        > > <image.tiff>
        > > >
        > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        > > >
        > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
        > > >
        > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        > > >
        > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        > Service.
        > > >

        > > <image.tiff>

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
        >
        > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        >
        > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        <image.tiff>

        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • mousemelia1
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7 5:24 AM
          Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

          We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 7 5:31 AM
            BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

            Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
            enough) .

            Marcy.

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 7 7:33 AM
              This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
              deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
              knitting, though.

              I'll make it again soon!

              -Becca

              On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

              > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
              >
              > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
              > enough) .
              >

              > Marcy.
              >

              > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
              >
              > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
              > >
              > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

              > <image.tiff>
              > >

              > <image.tiff>
              > >
              > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > Service.
              > >

              > <image.tiff>

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 7 8:03 AM
                Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                following Sunday.

                Peace and happy knitting,
                Anna

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 8 7:13 PM
                  I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                  -Marita

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 10 9:18 AM
                    Marcy,

                    Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                    Heidi

                    P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                    >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 10 10:22 AM
                      Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                      Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                      to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                      the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                      walk.

                      Marcy.

                      --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                      ---------------------------------
                      Marcy,

                      Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                      there because I have family in from out of town. I
                      also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                      if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                      volunteering to host it.

                      Heidi

                      P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                      >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                      Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                      to 2:30.

                      We have cats and small children in case you are
                      allergic to either.

                      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                      Terms of Service.

                      Craft
                      hobby Hobby and