Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
      See you then!

      -Marita

      >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
      >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
      >
      > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
      >stores during that time.
      >

      >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
      >
      > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
      > > time of day do you have in mind?
      > >
      > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
      > >> Sunday and wonder if
      > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
      > >> discussed.
      > >>
      > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
      > >> house or knitting in
      > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
      > >>
      > >> Marcy.
      > >>

      > > __________________________________
      > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
      > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
        I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
        prepping to do.
        Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
        list next week.
        Annemarie

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
          So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

          On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

          > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
          > Day
          > prepping to do.
          > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
          > the
          > list next week.
          > Annemarie
          >
          > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
          > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
          > >

          > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
          > >
          > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
          > and
          > > > that's
          > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
          > > > everyone
          > > > was planning to meet.
          > > > -Becca

          > wonder if

          > knitting in

          > > <image.tiff>
          > > >

          > > <image.tiff>
          > > >
          > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > > >
          > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
          > > >
          > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > > >
          > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          > Service.
          > > >

          > > <image.tiff>

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • Heidi Fritz
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
            Annemarie,

            Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

            Heidi

            >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
            So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

            On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

            > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
            > Day
            > prepping to do.
            > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
            > the
            > list next week.
            > Annemarie
            >
            > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
            > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
            > >

            > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
            > >
            > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
            > and
            > > > that's
            > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
            > > > everyone
            > > > was planning to meet.
            > > > -Becca

            > wonder if

            > knitting in

            > > <image.tiff>
            > > >

            > > <image.tiff>
            > > >
            > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            > > >
            > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
            > > >
            > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > > >
            > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.
            > > >

            > > <image.tiff>

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            <image.tiff>

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
            >
            > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            >
            > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            <image.tiff>

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • mousemelia1
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
              Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

              We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                enough) .

                Marcy.

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                  This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                  deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                  knitting, though.

                  I'll make it again soon!

                  -Becca

                  On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                  > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                  >
                  > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                  > enough) .
                  >

                  > Marcy.
                  >

                  > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                  >
                  > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                  > >
                  > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                  > <image.tiff>
                  > >

                  > <image.tiff>
                  > >
                  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                  > Service.
                  > >

                  > <image.tiff>

                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                    Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                    meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                    following Sunday.

                    Peace and happy knitting,
                    Anna

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                      I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                      -Marita

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                        Marcy,

                        Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                        Heidi

                        P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                        >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                          Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                          Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                          to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                          the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                          walk.

                          Marcy.

                          --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                          ---------------------------------
                          Marcy,

                          Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                          there because I have family in from out of town. I
                          also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                          if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                          volunteering to host it.

                          Heidi

                          P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                          >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                          Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                          to 2:30.

                          We have cats and small children in case you are
                          allergic to either.

                          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                          Terms of Service.

                          Craft
                          hobby Hobby and