Re: YARN CRAWL

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
      Sign me up for the Yarn Crawl, please!

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
        See you then!

        -Marita

        >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
        >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
        >
        > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
        >stores during that time.
        >

        >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
        >
        > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
        > > time of day do you have in mind?
        > >
        > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
        > >> Sunday and wonder if
        > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
        > >> discussed.
        > >>
        > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
        > >> house or knitting in
        > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
        > >>
        > >> Marcy.
        > >>

        > > __________________________________
        > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
        > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
          I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
          prepping to do.
          Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
          list next week.
          Annemarie

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
            So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

            On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

            > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
            > Day
            > prepping to do.
            > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
            > the
            > list next week.
            > Annemarie
            >
            > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
            > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
            > >

            > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
            > >
            > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
            > and
            > > > that's
            > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
            > > > everyone
            > > > was planning to meet.
            > > > -Becca

            > wonder if

            > knitting in

            > > <image.tiff>
            > > >

            > > <image.tiff>
            > > >
            > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            > > >
            > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
            > > >
            > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > > >
            > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.
            > > >

            > > <image.tiff>

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

          • Heidi Fritz
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
              Annemarie,

              Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

              Heidi

              >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
              So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

              On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

              > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
              > Day
              > prepping to do.
              > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
              > the
              > list next week.
              > Annemarie
              >
              > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
              > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
              > >

              > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
              > >
              > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
              > and
              > > > that's
              > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
              > > > everyone
              > > > was planning to meet.
              > > > -Becca

              > wonder if

              > knitting in

              > > <image.tiff>
              > > >

              > > <image.tiff>
              > > >
              > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              > > >
              > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
              > > >
              > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > > >
              > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > Service.
              > > >

              > > <image.tiff>

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              <image.tiff>

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >
              > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
              >
              > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              >
              > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

              <image.tiff>

              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • mousemelia1
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                  BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                  Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                  enough) .

                  Marcy.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                    This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                    deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                    knitting, though.

                    I'll make it again soon!

                    -Becca

                    On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                    > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                    >
                    > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                    > enough) .
                    >

                    > Marcy.
                    >

                    > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                    >
                    > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                    > >
                    > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                    > <image.tiff>
                    > >

                    > <image.tiff>
                    > >
                    > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                    > Service.
                    > >

                    > <image.tiff>

                  • Anna Coyle
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                      Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                      meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                      following Sunday.

                      Peace and happy knitting,
                      Anna

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                        I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                        -Marita

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                          Marcy,

                          Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                          Heidi

                          P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                          >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                            Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                            Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                            to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                            the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                            walk.

                            Marcy.

                            --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                            ---------------------------------
                            Marcy,

                            Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                            there because I have family in from out of town. I
                            also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                            if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                            volunteering to host it.

                            Heidi

                            P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                            >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                            Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                            to 2:30.

                            We have cats and small children in case you are
                            allergic to either.

                            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Terms of Service.

                            Craft
                            hobby Hobby and