Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
      Darn, I'd love to crawl, but this Sunday will not work
      for me! Just as well to keep me out of temptation--my
      yarn stash is still pretty big and I'd better keep
      working on those current projects. Hope it goes
      well-please post reports for those of us who can't
      make it. Ann Cibulskis

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
        Sign me up for the Yarn Crawl, please!

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
          See you then!

          -Marita

          >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
          >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
          >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
          >
          > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
          >stores during that time.
          >

          >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
          >
          > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
          > > time of day do you have in mind?
          > >
          > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
          > >> Sunday and wonder if
          > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
          > >> discussed.
          > >>
          > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
          > >> house or knitting in
          > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
          > >>
          > >> Marcy.
          > >>

          > > __________________________________
          > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
          > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
            I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
            prepping to do.
            Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
            list next week.
            Annemarie

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
              So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

              On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

              > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
              > Day
              > prepping to do.
              > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
              > the
              > list next week.
              > Annemarie
              >
              > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
              > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
              > >

              > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
              > >
              > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
              > and
              > > > that's
              > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
              > > > everyone
              > > > was planning to meet.
              > > > -Becca

              > wonder if

              > knitting in

              > > <image.tiff>
              > > >

              > > <image.tiff>
              > > >
              > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              > > >
              > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
              > > >
              > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > > >
              > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > Service.
              > > >

              > > <image.tiff>

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

            • Heidi Fritz
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                Annemarie,

                Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

                Heidi

                >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
                So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                > Day
                > prepping to do.
                > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                > the
                > list next week.
                > Annemarie
                >
                > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                > >

                > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                > >
                > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                > and
                > > > that's
                > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                > > > everyone
                > > > was planning to meet.
                > > > -Becca

                > wonder if

                > knitting in

                > > <image.tiff>
                > > >

                > > <image.tiff>
                > > >
                > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                > > >
                > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                > > >
                > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                > > >
                > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                > Service.
                > > >

                > > <image.tiff>

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                <image.tiff>

                > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                >
                > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                >
                > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                >
                > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                <image.tiff>

                Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • mousemelia1
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                  Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                  We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                    BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                    Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                    enough) .

                    Marcy.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                      This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                      deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                      knitting, though.

                      I'll make it again soon!

                      -Becca

                      On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                      > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                      >
                      > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                      > enough) .
                      >

                      > Marcy.
                      >

                      > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                      >
                      > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                      > >
                      > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                      > <image.tiff>
                      > >

                      > <image.tiff>
                      > >
                      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                      > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                      > Service.
                      > >

                      > <image.tiff>

                    • Anna Coyle
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                        Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                        meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                        following Sunday.

                        Peace and happy knitting,
                        Anna

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                          I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                          -Marita

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                            Marcy,

                            Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                            Heidi

                            P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                            >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                              Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                              Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                              to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                              the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                              walk.

                              Marcy.

                              --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                              ---------------------------------
                              Marcy,

                              Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                              there because I have family in from out of town. I
                              also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                              if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                              volunteering to host it.

                              Heidi

                              P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                              >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                              Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                              to 2:30.

                              We have cats and small children in case you are
                              allergic to either.

                              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                              Terms of Service.

                              Craft
                              hobby Hobby and