YARN CRAWL

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
      I think I'll go ahead and say YARN CRAWL this week. I can take six
      people in my van (besides me). We can meet at a central location or
      just my house. I can even pick a few people up.

      Besides Arcadia and Woolly lamb, where do you all want to go?
    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
        Darn, I'd love to crawl, but this Sunday will not work
        for me! Just as well to keep me out of temptation--my
        yarn stash is still pretty big and I'd better keep
        working on those current projects. Hope it goes
        well-please post reports for those of us who can't
        make it. Ann Cibulskis

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
          Sign me up for the Yarn Crawl, please!

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
            See you then!

            -Marita

            >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
            >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
            >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
            >
            > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
            >stores during that time.
            >

            >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
            >
            > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
            > > time of day do you have in mind?
            > >
            > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
            > >> Sunday and wonder if
            > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
            > >> discussed.
            > >>
            > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
            > >> house or knitting in
            > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
            > >>
            > >> Marcy.
            > >>

            > > __________________________________
            > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
            > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
              I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
              prepping to do.
              Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
              list next week.
              Annemarie

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                > Day
                > prepping to do.
                > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                > the
                > list next week.
                > Annemarie
                >
                > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                > >

                > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                > >
                > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                > and
                > > > that's
                > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                > > > everyone
                > > > was planning to meet.
                > > > -Becca

                > wonder if

                > knitting in

                > > <image.tiff>
                > > >

                > > <image.tiff>
                > > >
                > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                > > >
                > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                > > >
                > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                > > >
                > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                > Service.
                > > >

                > > <image.tiff>

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

              • Heidi Fritz
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                  Annemarie,

                  Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

                  Heidi

                  >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
                  So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                  On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                  > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                  > Day
                  > prepping to do.
                  > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                  > the
                  > list next week.
                  > Annemarie
                  >
                  > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                  > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                  > >

                  > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                  > and
                  > > > that's
                  > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                  > > > everyone
                  > > > was planning to meet.
                  > > > -Becca

                  > wonder if

                  > knitting in

                  > > <image.tiff>
                  > > >

                  > > <image.tiff>
                  > > >
                  > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  > > >
                  > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                  > > >
                  > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  > > >
                  > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                  > Service.
                  > > >

                  > > <image.tiff>

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  <image.tiff>

                  > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  >
                  > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                  >
                  > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  >
                  > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                  <image.tiff>

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                • mousemelia1
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                    Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                    We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                      BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                      Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                      enough) .

                      Marcy.

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                        This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                        deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                        knitting, though.

                        I'll make it again soon!

                        -Becca

                        On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                        > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                        >
                        > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                        > enough) .
                        >

                        > Marcy.
                        >

                        > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                        >
                        > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                        > >
                        > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                        > <image.tiff>
                        > >

                        > <image.tiff>
                        > >
                        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                        > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                        > Service.
                        > >

                        > <image.tiff>

                      • Anna Coyle
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                          Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                          meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                          following Sunday.

                          Peace and happy knitting,
                          Anna

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                            I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                            -Marita

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                              Marcy,

                              Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                              Heidi

                              P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                              >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                                Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                                Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                                to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                                the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                                walk.

                                Marcy.

                                --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                                ---------------------------------
                                Marcy,

                                Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                                there because I have family in from out of town. I
                                also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                                if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                                volunteering to host it.

                                Heidi

                                P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                                Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                                to 2:30.

                                We have cats and small children in case you are
                                allergic to either.

                                Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                Terms of Service.

                                Craft
                                hobby Hobby and