Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
      Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
      stores during that time.

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
        Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
        open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.

        On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:

        > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm, and
        > that's
        > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
        > everyone
        > was planning to meet.
        > -Becca
        >
        > On 11/15/05, mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I believe I am host for knitting on this coming Sunday and wonder if
        > > this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we discussed.
        > >
        > > Would folk be more interested in knitting at my house or knitting in
        > > the van while we visited yarn shops?
        > >
        > > Marcy.
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
          I'd be very excited for the yarn crawl this week!

          -Marita

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
            I think I'll go ahead and say YARN CRAWL this week. I can take six
            people in my van (besides me). We can meet at a central location or
            just my house. I can even pick a few people up.

            Besides Arcadia and Woolly lamb, where do you all want to go?
          • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
              Darn, I'd love to crawl, but this Sunday will not work
              for me! Just as well to keep me out of temptation--my
              yarn stash is still pretty big and I'd better keep
              working on those current projects. Hope it goes
              well-please post reports for those of us who can't
              make it. Ann Cibulskis

              __________________________________
              http://farechase.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
                Sign me up for the Yarn Crawl, please!

                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
                  See you then!

                  -Marita

                  >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
                  >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
                  >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
                  >
                  > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
                  >stores during that time.
                  >

                  >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
                  >
                  > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
                  > > time of day do you have in mind?
                  > >
                  > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
                  > >> Sunday and wonder if
                  > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
                  > >> discussed.
                  > >>
                  > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
                  > >> house or knitting in
                  > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
                  > >>
                  > >> Marcy.
                  > >>

                  > > __________________________________
                  > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
                  > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                    I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
                    prepping to do.
                    Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
                    list next week.
                    Annemarie

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                      So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                      On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                      > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                      > Day
                      > prepping to do.
                      > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                      > the
                      > list next week.
                      > Annemarie
                      >
                      > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                      > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                      > >

                      > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                      > and
                      > > > that's
                      > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                      > > > everyone
                      > > > was planning to meet.
                      > > > -Becca

                      > wonder if

                      > knitting in

                      > > <image.tiff>
                      > > >

                      > > <image.tiff>
                      > > >
                      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                      > > >
                      > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                      > > >
                      > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      > > >
                      > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                      > Service.
                      > > >

                      > > <image.tiff>

                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      <image.tiff>

                      <image.tiff>

                    • Heidi Fritz
                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                        Annemarie,

                        Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

                        Heidi

                        >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
                        So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                        On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                        > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                        > Day
                        > prepping to do.
                        > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                        > the
                        > list next week.
                        > Annemarie
                        >
                        > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                        > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                        > >

                        > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                        > and
                        > > > that's
                        > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                        > > > everyone
                        > > > was planning to meet.
                        > > > -Becca

                        > wonder if

                        > knitting in

                        > > <image.tiff>
                        > > >

                        > > <image.tiff>
                        > > >
                        > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                        > > >
                        > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                        > > >
                        > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        > > >
                        > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                        > Service.
                        > > >

                        > > <image.tiff>

                        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        <image.tiff>

                        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                        >
                        > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                        >
                        > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        >
                        > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                        <image.tiff>

                        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                      • mousemelia1
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                          Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                          We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                            BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                            Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                            enough) .

                            Marcy.

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                              This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                              deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                              knitting, though.

                              I'll make it again soon!

                              -Becca

                              On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                              > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                              >
                              > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                              > enough) .
                              >

                              > Marcy.
                              >

                              > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                              >
                              > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                              > >
                              > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                              > <image.tiff>
                              > >

                              > <image.tiff>
                              > >
                              > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                              > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                              > Service.
                              > >

                              > <image.tiff>

                            • Anna Coyle
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                                Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                                meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                                following Sunday.

                                Peace and happy knitting,
                                Anna

                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                                  I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                                  -Marita

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                                    Marcy,

                                    Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                                    Heidi

                                    P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                    >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                                      Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                                      Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                                      to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                                      the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                                      walk.

                                      Marcy.

                                      --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                                      ---------------------------------
                                      Marcy,

                                      Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                                      there because I have family in from out of town. I
                                      also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                                      if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                                      volunteering to host it.

                                      Heidi

                                      P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                      >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                                      Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                                      to 2:30.

                                      We have cats and small children in case you are
                                      allergic to either.

                                      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                      Terms of Service.

                                      Craft
                                      hobby Hobby and