Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
      I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm, and that's
      probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time everyone
      was planning to meet.
      -Becca

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
        Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
        stores during that time.

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
          Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
          open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.

          On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:

          > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm, and
          > that's
          > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
          > everyone
          > was planning to meet.
          > -Becca
          >
          > On 11/15/05, mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I believe I am host for knitting on this coming Sunday and wonder if
          > > this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we discussed.
          > >
          > > Would folk be more interested in knitting at my house or knitting in
          > > the van while we visited yarn shops?
          > >
          > > Marcy.
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
            I'd be very excited for the yarn crawl this week!

            -Marita

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
              I think I'll go ahead and say YARN CRAWL this week. I can take six
              people in my van (besides me). We can meet at a central location or
              just my house. I can even pick a few people up.

              Besides Arcadia and Woolly lamb, where do you all want to go?
            • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
                Darn, I'd love to crawl, but this Sunday will not work
                for me! Just as well to keep me out of temptation--my
                yarn stash is still pretty big and I'd better keep
                working on those current projects. Hope it goes
                well-please post reports for those of us who can't
                make it. Ann Cibulskis

                __________________________________
                http://farechase.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
                  Sign me up for the Yarn Crawl, please!

                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
                    See you then!

                    -Marita

                    >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
                    >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
                    >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
                    >
                    > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
                    >stores during that time.
                    >

                    >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
                    >
                    > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
                    > > time of day do you have in mind?
                    > >
                    > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
                    > >> Sunday and wonder if
                    > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
                    > >> discussed.
                    > >>
                    > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
                    > >> house or knitting in
                    > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
                    > >>
                    > >> Marcy.
                    > >>

                    > > __________________________________
                    > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
                    > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                  • Annemarie Neff
                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                      I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
                      prepping to do.
                      Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
                      list next week.
                      Annemarie

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                        So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                        On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                        > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                        > Day
                        > prepping to do.
                        > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                        > the
                        > list next week.
                        > Annemarie
                        >
                        > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                        > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                        > >

                        > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                        > and
                        > > > that's
                        > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                        > > > everyone
                        > > > was planning to meet.
                        > > > -Becca

                        > wonder if

                        > knitting in

                        > > <image.tiff>
                        > > >

                        > > <image.tiff>
                        > > >
                        > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                        > > >
                        > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                        > > >
                        > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        > > >
                        > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                        > Service.
                        > > >

                        > > <image.tiff>

                        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        <image.tiff>

                        <image.tiff>

                      • Heidi Fritz
                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                          Annemarie,

                          Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

                          Heidi

                          >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
                          So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                          On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                          > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                          > Day
                          > prepping to do.
                          > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                          > the
                          > list next week.
                          > Annemarie
                          >
                          > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                          > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                          > >

                          > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                          > and
                          > > > that's
                          > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                          > > > everyone
                          > > > was planning to meet.
                          > > > -Becca

                          > wonder if

                          > knitting in

                          > > <image.tiff>
                          > > >

                          > > <image.tiff>
                          > > >
                          > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          > > >
                          > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                          > > >
                          > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                          > > >
                          > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                          > Service.
                          > > >

                          > > <image.tiff>

                          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          <image.tiff>

                          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          >
                          > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                          >
                          > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                          >
                          > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                          <image.tiff>

                          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                        • mousemelia1
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                            Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                            We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                              BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                              Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                              enough) .

                              Marcy.

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                                This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                                deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                                knitting, though.

                                I'll make it again soon!

                                -Becca

                                On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                                > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                                >
                                > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                                > enough) .
                                >

                                > Marcy.
                                >

                                > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                                >
                                > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                                > >
                                > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                                > <image.tiff>
                                > >

                                > <image.tiff>
                                > >
                                > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                > Service.
                                > >

                                > <image.tiff>

                              • Anna Coyle
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
                                  Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                                  meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                                  following Sunday.

                                  Peace and happy knitting,
                                  Anna

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
                                    I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                                    -Marita

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                                      Marcy,

                                      Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                                      Heidi

                                      P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                      >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                                        Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                                        Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                                        to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                                        the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                                        walk.

                                        Marcy.

                                        --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                                        ---------------------------------
                                        Marcy,

                                        Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                                        there because I have family in from out of town. I
                                        also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                                        if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                                        volunteering to host it.

                                        Heidi

                                        P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                        >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                                        Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                                        to 2:30.

                                        We have cats and small children in case you are
                                        allergic to either.

                                        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                                        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                        Terms of Service.

                                        Craft
                                        hobby Hobby and