Next Sunday Knitting

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
      I believe I am host for knitting on this coming Sunday and wonder if
      this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we discussed.

      Would folk be more interested in knitting at my house or knitting in
      the van while we visited yarn shops?

      Marcy.
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
        I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm, and that's
        probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time everyone
        was planning to meet.
        -Becca

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
          Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
          stores during that time.

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
            Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
            open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.

            On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:

            > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm, and
            > that's
            > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
            > everyone
            > was planning to meet.
            > -Becca
            >
            > On 11/15/05, mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I believe I am host for knitting on this coming Sunday and wonder if
            > > this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we discussed.
            > >
            > > Would folk be more interested in knitting at my house or knitting in
            > > the van while we visited yarn shops?
            > >
            > > Marcy.
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
              I'd be very excited for the yarn crawl this week!

              -Marita

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
                I think I'll go ahead and say YARN CRAWL this week. I can take six
                people in my van (besides me). We can meet at a central location or
                just my house. I can even pick a few people up.

                Besides Arcadia and Woolly lamb, where do you all want to go?
              • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
                  Darn, I'd love to crawl, but this Sunday will not work
                  for me! Just as well to keep me out of temptation--my
                  yarn stash is still pretty big and I'd better keep
                  working on those current projects. Hope it goes
                  well-please post reports for those of us who can't
                  make it. Ann Cibulskis

                  __________________________________
                  http://farechase.yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 15, 2005
                    Sign me up for the Yarn Crawl, please!

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 16, 2005
                      See you then!

                      -Marita

                      >From: Martha Neth <marcyneth@...>
                      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
                      >Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:31:51 -0600
                      >
                      > Good question. I was thinking about 12-3. We could fit in a few
                      >stores during that time.
                      >

                      >On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:28 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
                      >
                      > > hi marcy: i would be very happy doing either. what
                      > > time of day do you have in mind?
                      > >
                      > > --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > >> I believe I am host for knitting on this coming
                      > >> Sunday and wonder if
                      > >> this would be the right time for the yarn crawl we
                      > >> discussed.
                      > >>
                      > >> Would folk be more interested in knitting at my
                      > >> house or knitting in
                      > >> the van while we visited yarn shops?
                      > >>
                      > >> Marcy.
                      > >>

                      > > __________________________________
                      > > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page!
                      > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                    • Annemarie Neff
                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                        I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey Day
                        prepping to do.
                        Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to the
                        list next week.
                        Annemarie

                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                          So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                          On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                          > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                          > Day
                          > prepping to do.
                          > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                          > the
                          > list next week.
                          > Annemarie
                          >
                          > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                          > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                          > >

                          > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                          > and
                          > > > that's
                          > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                          > > > everyone
                          > > > was planning to meet.
                          > > > -Becca

                          > wonder if

                          > knitting in

                          > > <image.tiff>
                          > > >

                          > > <image.tiff>
                          > > >
                          > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          > > >
                          > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                          > > >
                          > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                          > > >
                          > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                          > Service.
                          > > >

                          > > <image.tiff>

                          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          <image.tiff>

                          <image.tiff>

                        • Heidi Fritz
                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 17, 2005
                            Annemarie,

                            Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

                            Heidi

                            >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
                            So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

                            On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                            > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
                            > Day
                            > prepping to do.
                            > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
                            > the
                            > list next week.
                            > Annemarie
                            >
                            > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
                            > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
                            > >

                            > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
                            > >
                            > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
                            > and
                            > > > that's
                            > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
                            > > > everyone
                            > > > was planning to meet.
                            > > > -Becca

                            > wonder if

                            > knitting in

                            > > <image.tiff>
                            > > >

                            > > <image.tiff>
                            > > >
                            > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                            > > >
                            > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                            > > >
                            > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                            > > >
                            > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                            > Service.
                            > > >

                            > > <image.tiff>

                            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            <image.tiff>

                            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                            >
                            > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
                            >
                            > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                            >
                            > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                            <image.tiff>

                            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                          • mousemelia1
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 7 5:24 AM
                              Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                              We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 7 5:31 AM
                                BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

                                Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                                enough) .

                                Marcy.

                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 7 7:33 AM
                                  This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
                                  deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
                                  knitting, though.

                                  I'll make it again soon!

                                  -Becca

                                  On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                                  > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
                                  >
                                  > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
                                  > enough) .
                                  >

                                  > Marcy.
                                  >

                                  > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
                                  > >
                                  > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                                  > <image.tiff>
                                  > >

                                  > <image.tiff>
                                  > >
                                  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                  > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                  > Service.
                                  > >

                                  > <image.tiff>

                                • Anna Coyle
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 7 8:03 AM
                                    Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
                                    meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
                                    following Sunday.

                                    Peace and happy knitting,
                                    Anna

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 8 7:13 PM
                                      I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

                                      -Marita

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 10 9:18 AM
                                        Marcy,

                                        Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                                        Heidi

                                        P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                        >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Feb 10 10:22 AM
                                          Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                                          Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                                          to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                                          the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                                          walk.

                                          Marcy.

                                          --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                                          ---------------------------------
                                          Marcy,

                                          Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                                          there because I have family in from out of town. I
                                          also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                                          if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                                          volunteering to host it.

                                          Heidi

                                          P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                                          >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                                          Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                                          to 2:30.

                                          We have cats and small children in case you are
                                          allergic to either.

                                          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                          Terms of Service.

                                          Craft
                                          hobby Hobby and