Re: [logan2knits] come for the knitting, stay for the tortillas!

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
      Denise, I will be there and I would love to stay for the mexican feast. Would you like me to bring something? Margaret

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:Hello Group,

      Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
      apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
      you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
      and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
      or all of you to join us.

      My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
      short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
      don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
      of crowds.

      Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
      emailed on Friday.

      Have a great week!
      -Denise Bolton

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

    • Debra Winke
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2005
        I am hoping to be able to make it, if you could email me the address info.

        blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:Hello Group,

        Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
        apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
        you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
        and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
        or all of you to join us.

        My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
        short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
        don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
        of crowds.

        Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
        emailed on Friday.

        Have a great week!
        -Denise Bolton

        Yahoo! Groups Links