Re: [logan2knits] baby blanket yarn Q

    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2005
      You might try Knitpicks yarn Sock Landscape for $3.99 a skein. Compare
      the gauges and see. There might be some other knitpicks yarn that will
      do.

      On Tuesday, February 1, 2005, at 11:04 AM, Lisa Phillips wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I'm going to attempt the StitchN Bitch "big bad baby
      > blanket" (from the first book) for my friend's
      > shower... this Saturday! (Oh well, if it's not done
      > I'll just show her what I have so far. She's due early
      > March).
      >
      > It calls for Koigu yarn, which I've learned is about
      > $10/skein. Does anyone have ideas on where to score it
      > (or similar quality) cheaper, or if those of you w/a
      > huge yarn stash have this or similar that they'd be
      > willing to sell me, that'd work too.
      > Feel free to call me, 773.301.8813.
      > Thanks,
      > Lisa

      <image.tiff>

      > �
      > �

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 16, 2005
        Don't forget we are knitting tonight. (Wednesday instead of Thursday this week.)

        Logan Square knits
        6:30 to 8 pm
        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
        Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

        Hope to see everybody there.

        annemarie
      • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
          Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

          Logan Square knits
          Every Thursday evening
          6:30 to 8 pm
          Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
          Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

          Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.

          If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
          and one of us can show you the basics.
        • SShortC8ke@aol.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
            Are you meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week?

            In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, logan2knits@yahoogroups.com writes:

            >Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.
            >
            >Logan Square knits
            >Every Thursday evening
            >6:30 to 8 pm
            >Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
            >Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.
            >
            >Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.
            >
            >If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
            >and one of us can show you the basics.
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
              The Logan2knits group is meeting on Wednesday from here on out.

              However, if you want to show up on Thursday, I believe that a few
              folks from the Meetup group will be showing up on Thursday, March 3rd.
              (Starting in April, they will be meeting on the first Wednesday of the
              month instead to sync up with out group.)

              On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:36:28 -0500, SShortC8ke@...
              <SShortC8ke@...> wrote:

              > Are you meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week?
              >
              > In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, logan2knits@yahoogroups.com writes:
              >

              > >Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.
              > >
              > >Logan Square knits
              > >Every Thursday evening
              > >6:30 to 8 pm
              > >Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
              > >Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.
              > >
              > >Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.
              > >
              > >If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
              > >and one of us can show you the basics.
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links
              > >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
                I don't know what happened with the meeting reminder. I'll check the
                files, it looks like an automated message, may have not been replaced.
                Sorry about the confusion.

                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 1 4:30 AM
                  Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                  Logan Square knits
                  Every Wednesday evening

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jun 1, 2005
                    Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                    Logan Square knits
                    Every Wednesday evening
                    6:30 to 8 pm
                    Cherubs Coffee Shop, 2524 W. Fullerton Avenue, 773-235-8103

                      Message 10 of 23 , Aug 1, 2005
                        Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                        Logan Square knits
                        Every Wednesday evening
                        6:30 to 8 pm

                        We meet at different locations in the Logan Square area, check out the weekly reminder message for more details.

                          Message 12 of 23 , Oct 1, 2005
                            Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                            Logan Square knits
                            Every Sunday
                            Time and location announced weekly on this list.