Re: [logan2knits] come for the knitting, stay for the tortillas!

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2005
      I am going to try to come.

      Marcy.

      On Wednesday, November 9, 2005, at 08:37 AM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

      > Hello Group,
      >
      > Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
      > apartment from 4 to 6pm.  I hope that's a convenient time for all of
      > you.  Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
      > and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
      > or all of you to join us.
      >
      > My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
      > short block from the Fullerton bus.  We do have four cats, but they
      > don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
      > of crowds.
      >
      > Please let me know if you are coming.  Detailed directions will be
      > emailed on Friday.
      >
      > Have a great week!
      > -Denise Bolton

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
        Denise,
        I'm so excited that you've decided to try for the afternoon! I will be
        there! (I don't know if I can stay for the fiesta, though . . . )
        Let me know if you want me to bring anything!
        -Becca

        On 11/9/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

        > I am going to try to come.
        >
        > Marcy.
        >
        > On Wednesday, November 9, 2005, at 08:37 AM, blindlemonbolton wrote:
        >
        > > Hello Group,
        > >
        > > Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
        > > apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
        > > you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
        > > and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
        > > or all of you to join us.
        > >
        > > My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
        > > short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
        > > don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
        > > of crowds.
        > >
        > > Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
        > > emailed on Friday.
        > >
        > > Have a great week!
        > > -Denise Bolton
        > >

        > <image.tiff>
        > >
        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        > >

        > <image.tiff>

      • rachel
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
          Hi Denise -

          I am going to try to come, and bring my Mom! (But it
          will depend on how soon she gets finished looking at
          real estate -- my parents are in town house-hunting).
          We won't be able to stay for tortillas, though. My
          boyfriend would kill me if I left him alone with my
          dad for that long. heh.

          :)

          rachel
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
            Denise, I will be there and I would love to stay for the mexican feast. Would you like me to bring something? Margaret

            blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:Hello Group,

            Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
            apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
            you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
            and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
            or all of you to join us.

            My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
            short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
            don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
            of crowds.

            Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
            emailed on Friday.

            Have a great week!
            -Denise Bolton

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

          • Debra Winke
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2005
              I am hoping to be able to make it, if you could email me the address info.

              blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:Hello Group,

              Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
              apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
              you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
              and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
              or all of you to join us.

              My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
              short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
              don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
              of crowds.

              Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
              emailed on Friday.

              Have a great week!
              -Denise Bolton

              Yahoo! Groups Links