Re: [logan2knits] come for the knitting, stay for the tortillas!

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2005
      Can't make it this week, having people over for a card
      game scheduled even before we moved to Sundays! It
      looks like December will be my next meeting, sigh,
      I'll just keep knitting by myself.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2005
        I am going to try to come.

        Marcy.

        On Wednesday, November 9, 2005, at 08:37 AM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

        > Hello Group,
        >
        > Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
        > apartment from 4 to 6pm.  I hope that's a convenient time for all of
        > you.  Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
        > and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
        > or all of you to join us.
        >
        > My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
        > short block from the Fullerton bus.  We do have four cats, but they
        > don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
        > of crowds.
        >
        > Please let me know if you are coming.  Detailed directions will be
        > emailed on Friday.
        >
        > Have a great week!
        > -Denise Bolton

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
          Denise,
          I'm so excited that you've decided to try for the afternoon! I will be
          there! (I don't know if I can stay for the fiesta, though . . . )
          Let me know if you want me to bring anything!
          -Becca

          On 11/9/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

          > I am going to try to come.
          >
          > Marcy.
          >
          > On Wednesday, November 9, 2005, at 08:37 AM, blindlemonbolton wrote:
          >
          > > Hello Group,
          > >
          > > Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
          > > apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
          > > you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
          > > and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
          > > or all of you to join us.
          > >
          > > My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
          > > short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
          > > don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
          > > of crowds.
          > >
          > > Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
          > > emailed on Friday.
          > >
          > > Have a great week!
          > > -Denise Bolton
          > >

          > <image.tiff>
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          > >

          > <image.tiff>

        • rachel
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
            Hi Denise -

            I am going to try to come, and bring my Mom! (But it
            will depend on how soon she gets finished looking at
            real estate -- my parents are in town house-hunting).
            We won't be able to stay for tortillas, though. My
            boyfriend would kill me if I left him alone with my
            dad for that long. heh.

            :)

            rachel
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2005
              Denise, I will be there and I would love to stay for the mexican feast. Would you like me to bring something? Margaret

              blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:Hello Group,

              Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
              apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
              you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
              and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
              or all of you to join us.

              My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
              short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
              don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
              of crowds.

              Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
              emailed on Friday.

              Have a great week!
              -Denise Bolton

              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

            • Debra Winke
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 11, 2005
                I am hoping to be able to make it, if you could email me the address info.

                blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:Hello Group,

                Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be taking place at my
                apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient time for all of
                you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay on for food- Jamie
                and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be delighted for any
                or all of you to join us.

                My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square L-station, and one
                short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four cats, but they
                don't much like people they don't know and tend to stay out of the way
                of crowds.

                Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed directions will be
                emailed on Friday.

                Have a great week!
                -Denise Bolton

                Yahoo! Groups Links