Re: [logan2knits] This Week

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
      Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
      Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
      Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
      in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
      use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
      floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
      a call. 781-975-6725.

      -Marita