Re: [logan2knits] This Week

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
      Marita,
      I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
      don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
      needles.
      I hope to see you Sunday!
      -Becca

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
        Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
        Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
        Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
        in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
        use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
        floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
        a call. 781-975-6725.

        -Marita