Re: [logan2knits] This Week

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
      Marita, I would like to come to the knit meet . See you sunday. Margaret

      Marita Klements <mklements@...> wrote:Hi everybody,

      Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
      to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
      week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
      and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
      directions.

      See you all on Sunday!

      Marita Klements

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
        Marita,
        I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
        don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
        needles.
        I hope to see you Sunday!
        -Becca

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
          Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
          Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
          Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
          in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
          use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
          floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
          a call. 781-975-6725.

          -Marita