Re: [logan2knits] Re: This Week

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hooray! I will be there as well.
      -Becca

      On 11/2/05, Ruth <rolech76@...> wrote:

      > Hi Marita,
      >
      > I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?
      >
      > Ruth
      >
      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
      > <mklements@h...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everybody,
      > >
      > > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
      > forward
      > > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
      > people last
      > > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
      > Fullerton
      > > and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll
      > send you
      > > directions.
      > >
      > > See you all on Sunday!
      > >
      > > Marita Klements

      > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
      > it's FREE!

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
        Marita,
        Sadly, I won't be able to be there this sunday. It looks like another bad
        week for school work. Hopefully, I will see you all the following week at
        Denise's house.
        Annemarie

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
            Marita,
            I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
            don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
            needles.
            I hope to see you Sunday!
            -Becca

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
              Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
              Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
              Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
              in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
              use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
              floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
              a call. 781-975-6725.

              -Marita