Re: This Week

  • Ruth
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi Marita,

      I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?

      Ruth

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
      <mklements@h...> wrote:

      > Hi everybody,
      >
      > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
      forward
      > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
      people last
      > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
      Fullerton

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hooray! I will be there as well.
        -Becca

        On 11/2/05, Ruth <rolech76@...> wrote:

        > Hi Marita,
        >
        > I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?
        >
        > Ruth
        >
        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
        > <mklements@h...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi everybody,
        > >
        > > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
        > forward
        > > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
        > people last
        > > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
        > Fullerton
        > > and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll
        > send you
        > > directions.
        > >
        > > See you all on Sunday!
        > >
        > > Marita Klements

        > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
        > it's FREE!

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
          Marita,
          Sadly, I won't be able to be there this sunday. It looks like another bad
          week for school work. Hopefully, I will see you all the following week at
          Denise's house.
          Annemarie

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
              Marita,
              I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
              don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
              needles.
              I hope to see you Sunday!
              -Becca

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
                Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
                Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
                in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
                use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
                floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
                a call. 781-975-6725.

                -Marita