This Week

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
      to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
      week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
      and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
      directions.

      See you all on Sunday!

      Marita Klements

    • Heidi Fritz
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
        Marita

        I hope to make it. Please put me down.

        Heidi

        >>> mklements@... 11/01/05 2:44 PM >>>
        Hi everybody,

        Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
        to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
        week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
        and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
        directions.

        See you all on Sunday!

        Marita Klements

      • Ruth
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
          Hi Marita,

          I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?

          Ruth

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
            Hooray! I will be there as well.
            -Becca

            On 11/2/05, Ruth <rolech76@...> wrote:

            > Hi Marita,
            >
            > I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?
            >
            > Ruth
            >
            > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
            > <mklements@h...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi everybody,
            > >
            > > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
            > forward
            > > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
            > people last
            > > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
            > Fullerton
            > > and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll
            > send you
            > > directions.
            > >
            > > See you all on Sunday!
            > >
            > > Marita Klements

            > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
            > it's FREE!

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
              Marita,
              Sadly, I won't be able to be there this sunday. It looks like another bad
              week for school work. Hopefully, I will see you all the following week at
              Denise's house.
              Annemarie

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                  Marita,
                  I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
                  don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
                  needles.
                  I hope to see you Sunday!
                  -Becca

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                    Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
                    Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
                    Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
                    in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
                    use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
                    floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
                    a call. 781-975-6725.

                    -Marita