Re: [logan2knits] Knitting group on Sunday, October 30, 2005--BOO!

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 26, 2005
      I will be there! Is there anything I can bring?
      Thanks for hosting!
      -Becca

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hi everybody,

        Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
        to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
        week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
        and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
        directions.

        See you all on Sunday!

        Marita Klements

      • Heidi Fritz
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
          Marita

          I hope to make it. Please put me down.

          Heidi

          >>> mklements@... 11/01/05 2:44 PM >>>
          Hi everybody,

          Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
          to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
          week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
          and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
          directions.

          See you all on Sunday!

          Marita Klements

        • Ruth
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
            Hi Marita,

            I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?

            Ruth

            --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
              Hooray! I will be there as well.
              -Becca

              On 11/2/05, Ruth <rolech76@...> wrote:

              > Hi Marita,
              >
              > I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?
              >
              > Ruth
              >
              > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
              > <mklements@h...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi everybody,
              > >
              > > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
              > forward
              > > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
              > people last
              > > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
              > Fullerton
              > > and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll
              > send you
              > > directions.
              > >
              > > See you all on Sunday!
              > >
              > > Marita Klements

              > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
              > it's FREE!

            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
                Marita,
                Sadly, I won't be able to be there this sunday. It looks like another bad
                week for school work. Hopefully, I will see you all the following week at
                Denise's house.
                Annemarie

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                    Marita,
                    I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
                    don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
                    needles.
                    I hope to see you Sunday!
                    -Becca

                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                      Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
                      Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
                      Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
                      in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
                      use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
                      floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
                      a call. 781-975-6725.

                      -Marita