Re: [logan2knits] Knitting group on Sunday, October 30, 2005--BOO!

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
      Oh, I am so sorry I will miss this week too. I have parents coming
      into town and you know how that goes....

      On Monday, October 24, 2005, at 10:55 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

      > Greetings friends!
      >
      > I am hosting our next meeting on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2005
      > from 5 PM to 7 PM.  We will have some Halloween fun!
      > Mwaaaahaahaahaahaaaaaa!
      >
      > My apartment is near the haunted intersection of
      > Addison and Lawndale. (Okay, okay...I know this is not
      > actually Logan Square...but Logan Square SnB is so
      > hip, it attracts people from the neighboring
      > neighborhoods, right?) I will contact everyone who
      > RSVPs by Friday morning with the exact address.
      >
      > I recommend using the Blue Line el to get to my place.
      > The Addison stop is only two blocks away.  The
      > Addison bus stops one block away and the Kimball bus
      > stops five blocks away. Cyclists are welcome to lock
      > their bikes in the back yard. For those who must
      > drive, please be aware that you will need to get a
      > permit parking guest sticker from me when you arrive.
      >
      > If you have allergies, beware!  Two black cats live
      > with me. You need not fear witches or vampires...the
      > cats are so old, they retired from working as
      > familiars long ago.
      >
      > I will provide treats to eat...some will be healthy,
      > but some will be scary!  I am very happy to accomodate
      > special dietary needs by request.
      >
      > PLEASE NOTE:  My access to e-mail is very limited on
      > weekends.  If you RSVP late, I cannot guarantee that I
      > will be able to send you directions.
      >
      > Best,

      <image.tiff>

    • Heidi Fritz
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
        Joyce,

        I'm new. I appreciated your e-mail and I do plan on attending. I'm a little confused w/ RSVPing? I'm new to YahooGroups and frankly I've found it somewhat challenging to navegate the site.

        Thanks for your help in advance & for hosting,
        Heidi

        >>> bigwildonion@... 10/24/05 10:55 PM >>>

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
          Thanks Joyce,
          I should be there.
          -Marita

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
            Hi Joyce,

            Count me in for Sunday!

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 26, 2005
              I will be there! Is there anything I can bring?
              Thanks for hosting!
              -Becca

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                Hi everybody,

                Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
                to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
                week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
                and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
                directions.

                See you all on Sunday!

                Marita Klements

              • Heidi Fritz
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
                  Marita

                  I hope to make it. Please put me down.

                  Heidi

                  >>> mklements@... 11/01/05 2:44 PM >>>
                  Hi everybody,

                  Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
                  to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
                  week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
                  and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
                  directions.

                  See you all on Sunday!

                  Marita Klements

                • Ruth
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
                    Hi Marita,

                    I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?

                    Ruth

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"

                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
                      Hooray! I will be there as well.
                      -Becca

                      On 11/2/05, Ruth <rolech76@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Marita,
                      >
                      > I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?
                      >
                      > Ruth
                      >
                      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
                      > <mklements@h...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi everybody,
                      > >
                      > > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
                      > forward
                      > > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
                      > people last
                      > > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
                      > Fullerton
                      > > and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll
                      > send you
                      > > directions.
                      > >
                      > > See you all on Sunday!
                      > >
                      > > Marita Klements

                      > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
                      > it's FREE!

                    • Annemarie Neff
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
                        Marita,
                        Sadly, I won't be able to be there this sunday. It looks like another bad
                        week for school work. Hopefully, I will see you all the following week at
                        Denise's house.
                        Annemarie

                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                            Marita,
                            I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
                            don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
                            needles.
                            I hope to see you Sunday!
                            -Becca

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                              Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
                              Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
                              Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
                              in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
                              use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
                              floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
                              a call. 781-975-6725.

                              -Marita