Knitting group on Sunday, October 30, 2005--BOO!

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 24, 2005
      Greetings friends!

      I am hosting our next meeting on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2005
      from 5 PM to 7 PM. We will have some Halloween fun!
      Mwaaaahaahaahaahaaaaaa!

      My apartment is near the haunted intersection of
      Addison and Lawndale. (Okay, okay...I know this is not
      actually Logan Square...but Logan Square SnB is so
      hip, it attracts people from the neighboring
      neighborhoods, right?) I will contact everyone who
      RSVPs by Friday morning with the exact address.

      I recommend using the Blue Line el to get to my place.
      The Addison stop is only two blocks away. The
      Addison bus stops one block away and the Kimball bus
      stops five blocks away. Cyclists are welcome to lock
      their bikes in the back yard. For those who must
      drive, please be aware that you will need to get a
      permit parking guest sticker from me when you arrive.

      If you have allergies, beware! Two black cats live
      with me. You need not fear witches or vampires...the
      cats are so old, they retired from working as
      familiars long ago.

      I will provide treats to eat...some will be healthy,
      but some will be scary! I am very happy to accomodate
      special dietary needs by request.

      PLEASE NOTE: My access to e-mail is very limited on
      weekends. If you RSVP late, I cannot guarantee that I
      will be able to send you directions.

      Best,

      Joyce

      __________________________________
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
        Oh, I am so sorry I will miss this week too. I have parents coming
        into town and you know how that goes....

        On Monday, October 24, 2005, at 10:55 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > Greetings friends!
        >
        > I am hosting our next meeting on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2005
        > from 5 PM to 7 PM.  We will have some Halloween fun!
        > Mwaaaahaahaahaahaaaaaa!
        >
        > My apartment is near the haunted intersection of
        > Addison and Lawndale. (Okay, okay...I know this is not
        > actually Logan Square...but Logan Square SnB is so
        > hip, it attracts people from the neighboring
        > neighborhoods, right?) I will contact everyone who
        > RSVPs by Friday morning with the exact address.
        >
        > I recommend using the Blue Line el to get to my place.
        > The Addison stop is only two blocks away.  The
        > Addison bus stops one block away and the Kimball bus
        > stops five blocks away. Cyclists are welcome to lock
        > their bikes in the back yard. For those who must
        > drive, please be aware that you will need to get a
        > permit parking guest sticker from me when you arrive.
        >
        > If you have allergies, beware!  Two black cats live
        > with me. You need not fear witches or vampires...the
        > cats are so old, they retired from working as
        > familiars long ago.
        >
        > I will provide treats to eat...some will be healthy,
        > but some will be scary!  I am very happy to accomodate
        > special dietary needs by request.
        >
        > PLEASE NOTE:  My access to e-mail is very limited on
        > weekends.  If you RSVP late, I cannot guarantee that I
        > will be able to send you directions.
        >
        > Best,

        <image.tiff>

      • Heidi Fritz
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
          Joyce,

          I'm new. I appreciated your e-mail and I do plan on attending. I'm a little confused w/ RSVPing? I'm new to YahooGroups and frankly I've found it somewhat challenging to navegate the site.

          Thanks for your help in advance & for hosting,
          Heidi

          >>> bigwildonion@... 10/24/05 10:55 PM >>>

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
            Thanks Joyce,
            I should be there.
            -Marita

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 25, 2005
              Hi Joyce,

              Count me in for Sunday!

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 26, 2005
                I will be there! Is there anything I can bring?
                Thanks for hosting!
                -Becca

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Hi everybody,

                  Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
                  to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
                  week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
                  and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
                  directions.

                  See you all on Sunday!

                  Marita Klements

                • Heidi Fritz
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
                    Marita

                    I hope to make it. Please put me down.

                    Heidi

                    >>> mklements@... 11/01/05 2:44 PM >>>
                    Hi everybody,

                    Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking forward
                    to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many people last
                    week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the Fullerton
                    and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll send you
                    directions.

                    See you all on Sunday!

                    Marita Klements

                  • Ruth
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
                      Hi Marita,

                      I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?

                      Ruth

                      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
                        Hooray! I will be there as well.
                        -Becca

                        On 11/2/05, Ruth <rolech76@...> wrote:

                        > Hi Marita,
                        >
                        > I'll be there on Sunday. Is there anything I can bring?
                        >
                        > Ruth
                        >
                        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Marita Klements"
                        > <mklements@h...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi everybody,
                        > >
                        > > Knitting is at my house this week, Sunday the 6th, and I'm looking
                        > forward
                        > > to it. It'll be from 5-7 PM, since that time worked for so many
                        > people last
                        > > week. I'm very close to both the Logan Square blue line and the
                        > Fullerton
                        > > and Milwaukee buses, so let me know if you can make it, and I'll
                        > send you
                        > > directions.
                        > >
                        > > See you all on Sunday!
                        > >
                        > > Marita Klements

                        > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today -
                        > it's FREE!

                      • Annemarie Neff
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 3, 2005
                          Marita,
                          Sadly, I won't be able to be there this sunday. It looks like another bad
                          week for school work. Hopefully, I will see you all the following week at
                          Denise's house.
                          Annemarie

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                              Marita,
                              I never received directions to your house! I know you're close . . . but I
                              don't want to wander around Logan Square listening for the sound of clicking
                              needles.
                              I hope to see you Sunday!
                              -Becca

                              Message 14 of 14 , Nov 5, 2005
                                Sorry Rebecca, I didn't receive your reply until just now. I'm at 2536 N.
                                Sawyer, on the block between Altgeld and Wrightwood. It's a block west of
                                Kedzie, 2 blocks north of Fullerton. The building has a been green awning
                                in front that says Pantheon Manor. In the lobby there's an intercom you can
                                use to call me, and I'll buzz you in. I'm in apartment 313, on the third
                                floor, at the end of the hall, on the right. If you need any thing give me
                                a call. 781-975-6725.

                                -Marita