File - Meeting reminder

  • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2005
      Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

      Logan Square knits
      Every Thursday evening
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

      Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.

      If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
      and one of us can show you the basics.
    • Lisa Phillips
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi all,
        I'm going to attempt the StitchN Bitch "big bad baby
        blanket" (from the first book) for my friend's
        shower... this Saturday! (Oh well, if it's not done
        I'll just show her what I have so far. She's due early
        March).

        It calls for Koigu yarn, which I've learned is about
        $10/skein. Does anyone have ideas on where to score it
        (or similar quality) cheaper, or if those of you w/a
        huge yarn stash have this or similar that they'd be
        willing to sell me, that'd work too.
        Feel free to call me, 773.301.8813.
        Thanks,
        Lisa
      • Belia Ortega
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 1, 2005
          I'm not sure what the SNB blanket looks like, but I
          will have to share some quick crocheted baby blankets.
          I have yet to go to a meeting :o(. Good luck.

          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 1, 2005
            You might try Knitpicks yarn Sock Landscape for $3.99 a skein. Compare
            the gauges and see. There might be some other knitpicks yarn that will
            do.

            On Tuesday, February 1, 2005, at 11:04 AM, Lisa Phillips wrote:

            > Hi all,
            > I'm going to attempt the StitchN Bitch "big bad baby
            > blanket" (from the first book) for my friend's
            > shower... this Saturday! (Oh well, if it's not done
            > I'll just show her what I have so far. She's due early
            > March).
            >
            > It calls for Koigu yarn, which I've learned is about
            > $10/skein. Does anyone have ideas on where to score it
            > (or similar quality) cheaper, or if those of you w/a
            > huge yarn stash have this or similar that they'd be
            > willing to sell me, that'd work too.
            > Feel free to call me, 773.301.8813.
            > Thanks,
            > Lisa

            <image.tiff>

            > �
            > �

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 16, 2005
              Don't forget we are knitting tonight. (Wednesday instead of Thursday this week.)

              Logan Square knits
              6:30 to 8 pm
              Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
              Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

              Hope to see everybody there.

              annemarie
            • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005

              • SShortC8ke@aol.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
                  Are you meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week?

                  In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, logan2knits@yahoogroups.com writes:

                  >Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.
                  >
                  >Logan Square knits
                  >Every Thursday evening
                  >6:30 to 8 pm
                  >Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                  >Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.
                  >
                  >Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.
                  >
                  >If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
                  >and one of us can show you the basics.
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
                    The Logan2knits group is meeting on Wednesday from here on out.

                    However, if you want to show up on Thursday, I believe that a few
                    folks from the Meetup group will be showing up on Thursday, March 3rd.
                    (Starting in April, they will be meeting on the first Wednesday of the
                    month instead to sync up with out group.)

                    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:36:28 -0500, SShortC8ke@...
                    <SShortC8ke@...> wrote:

                    > Are you meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week?
                    >
                    > In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, logan2knits@yahoogroups.com writes:
                    >

                    > >Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.
                    > >
                    > >Logan Square knits
                    > >Every Thursday evening
                    > >6:30 to 8 pm
                    > >Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
                    > >Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.
                    > >
                    > >Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.
                    > >
                    > >If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
                    > >and one of us can show you the basics.
                    > >

                    > >Yahoo! Groups Links
                    > >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Annemarie Neff
                    Message 9 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
                      I don't know what happened with the meeting reminder. I'll check the
                      files, it looks like an automated message, may have not been replaced.
                      Sorry about the confusion.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 1, 2005
                        Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                        Logan Square knits
                        Every Wednesday evening

                        Message 11 of 23 , Jun 1, 2005
                          Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                          Logan Square knits
                          Every Wednesday evening
                          6:30 to 8 pm
                          Cherubs Coffee Shop, 2524 W. Fullerton Avenue, 773-235-8103

                            Message 13 of 23 , Aug 1, 2005
                              Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                              Logan Square knits
                              Every Wednesday evening
                              6:30 to 8 pm

                              We meet at different locations in the Logan Square area, check out the weekly reminder message for more details.

                                Message 15 of 23 , Oct 1, 2005
                                  Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                                  Logan Square knits
                                  Every Sunday
                                  Time and location announced weekly on this list.