Re: [logan2knits] Sunday

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2005
      I'll be able to make it for sure. It should be a light homework weekend.

      On 10/14/05, mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:

      > So far I only have one yes and a maybe. I check my email regularly,
      > so anyone interested can contact me up to Sunday morning for the address.
      >
      > Marcy.

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 15, 2005
        Marcy,

        Slim chance that I might be able to make it. Please
        send the details and I'll do my best to sneak out on
        the family!

        Ann

        --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:

        > So far I only have one yes and a maybe. I check my
        > email regularly,
        > so anyone interested can contact me up to Sunday
        > morning for the address.
        >
        > Marcy.

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 7:13 AM
          Hi, Denise. I'm afraid I can't make it this week as I will be
          celebrating my 31st birthday by sleeping on the ground in the north
          Georgia mountains for a few days.

          I'll catch y'all either at Nina's this Friday or on the Sunday after Easter.

          Peace,
          Anna
        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
            Hi Knitters,
            Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.

            3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
            630-738-0370

            Happy Friday!
            Cate

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
              See you then, Cate.

              On Fri Feb 19th, 2010 5:13 PM CST catherine taylor wrote:

              >Hi Knitters,
              >Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.
              >
              >3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
              >630-738-0370
              >
              >Happy Friday!
              >Cate

            • catherine taylor
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
                duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)

                ________________________________
                On Fri Feb 19th, 2010 5:13 PM CST catherine taylor wrote:

                >Hi Knitters,
                >Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.
                >
                >3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
                >630-738-0370
                >
                >Happy Friday!
                >Cate

              • lisa darnell
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 22, 2010
                  I wish I could have made it! I forgot about an appointment that I had made prior to this. Joyce, in case I do not see you again, I wish you good luck in your new city. Where and when are you moving? -Lisa D

                  duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)