Sunday

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2005
      So far I only have one yes and a maybe. I check my email regularly,
      so anyone interested can contact me up to Sunday morning for the address.

      Marcy.
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2005
        I'll be able to make it for sure. It should be a light homework weekend.

        On 10/14/05, mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:

        > So far I only have one yes and a maybe. I check my email regularly,
        > so anyone interested can contact me up to Sunday morning for the address.
        >
        > Marcy.

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 15, 2005
          Marcy,

          Slim chance that I might be able to make it. Please
          send the details and I'll do my best to sneak out on
          the family!

          Ann

          --- mousemelia1 <marcyneth@...> wrote:

          > So far I only have one yes and a maybe. I check my
          > email regularly,
          > so anyone interested can contact me up to Sunday
          > morning for the address.
          >
          > Marcy.

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2006
            Hi, Denise. I'm afraid I can't make it this week as I will be
            celebrating my 31st birthday by sleeping on the ground in the north
            Georgia mountains for a few days.

            I'll catch y'all either at Nina's this Friday or on the Sunday after Easter.

            Peace,
            Anna
          • catherine taylor
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
              Hi Knitters,
              Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.

              3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
              630-738-0370

              Happy Friday!
              Cate

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
                See you then, Cate.

                On Fri Feb 19th, 2010 5:13 PM CST catherine taylor wrote:

                >Hi Knitters,
                >Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.
                >
                >3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
                >630-738-0370
                >
                >Happy Friday!
                >Cate

              • catherine taylor
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 19, 2010
                  duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)

                  ________________________________
                  On Fri Feb 19th, 2010 5:13 PM CST catherine taylor wrote:

                  >Hi Knitters,
                  >Just a reminder, hope you all can still make it this Sunday around 1 until about 4.
                  >
                  >3458 W Wrightwood, Apt 3 (back stairs, to left)
                  >630-738-0370
                  >
                  >Happy Friday!
                  >Cate

                • lisa darnell
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 22, 2010
                    I wish I could have made it! I forgot about an appointment that I had made prior to this. Joyce, in case I do not see you again, I wish you good luck in your new city. Where and when are you moving? -Lisa D

                    duh, stairs are on right side of building.... :)